We Love —
- Venture to the Chiltern Hills for an abundance of green hills, picturesque forests and quintessential villages, where you can lose yourself in the De Vere Latimer Estate's peaceful formal gardens and 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley.
- After an extensive £7 million refurbishment, this 19th century country manor has been brought into the 21st century by combining chic interiors and modern comforts with the property's original character.
- Our members will stay in either a Superior Room or Deluxe Room, both of which come with Half Board dining and late check out!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
You must also make sure you take the time to soak in the bustling market towns steeped in history and traditional English culture. Nearby, you can discover the towns of Chesham, Amersham, High Wycombe and Tring, in addition to the quaint villages of Little Missenden, Great Missenden, Berkhamsted and Gerrards Cross.
Just a 5-minute drive from Chalfont & Latimer Underground Station, you also have easy access into London via the Metropolitan Line and Chiltern Railways. The De Vere Latimer Estate is also situated just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25, close to Heathrow and Luton Airports, in addition to being only a 20-minute drive from the world-famous Warner Bros. Studios Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
Some fantastic sites to visit also include Bekonscot Model Village, Coombe Hill, the Tring Natural History Museum, The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre and The Chiltern Brewery. There is much on offer in this area, so be sure to explore it as much as possible!
- Chenies Manor House: 3 km / 7 mins
- Chartridge Park Golf Club: 10 km / 18 mins
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway: 14 km / 20 mins
- Harry Potter Studio Tour: 15 km / 20 mins
- The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre: 15 km / 20 mins
- Dunstable Downs: 30 km / 35 mins
- Windsor Castle: 35 km / 45 mins
- Hatfield House: 40 km / 40 mins
De Vere Latimer Estate 4* —
All this is set within peaceful formal gardens and surrounded by 30 acres of grounds, with sweeping views of the Chess Valley. Make the most of your tranquil setting while enjoying delicious dinners in the recently-refurbished restaurant, bar and outdoor courtyard, or grab your morning jolt in the artisan coffee shop.
For moments of relaxation, take advantage of your sumptuous bedrooms before strolling round the property grounds, or enjoy the use of the fully equipped gym and indoor swimming pool!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room (12-16.8 m²) or Deluxe Room (21-25 m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary late check out until midday
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
For extra romantic moments, guests can enjoy their dinner on the hotel's patio where sparkling fairy lights are nestled within the tree canopy above you. Meanwhile the hotel also has a new artisan coffee shop Burr & Co. where the fresh aroma of coffee draws guests in for quick stops and laid back afternoons alike.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —