We Love —
- Stay at the Holiday Inn Cambridge, set in a peaceful area just outside the city centre and looking out over a lake.
- Choose from a stay in a Double Room with breakfast, or a stay with dinner included, all served in the welcoming surroundings of the Junction Restaurant.
- Make sure to spend time exploring this beautiful city, with sights like the Fitzwilliam Museum and King's College just a short drive away.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
There are also a host of fine museums, buildings and art galleries. Explore shops in ancient passageways set around the historic market place and colleges.
And come nightfall, with everything from international pop concerts to world class theater competing with a huge choice of restaurants and welcoming pubs and clubs, you’re never far from the best events and brilliant entertainment in Cambridge.
From the Holiday Inn Cambridge, you can conveniently drive to all of the city's main sights, or catch the frequent bus into town. Here, you can experience part of the beautiful Cambridshire countryside - make sure to wander around Chivers Lake, just outside your hotel.
- Bridge of Sighs: 4.3 km / 13 min drive
- Christ's College Cambridge: 7.2 km / 19 min drive
- Museum of Cambridge: 3.7 km / 11 min drive
- King's College: 6.7 km / 18 min drive
- Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: 6.7 km / 17 min drive
- The Fitzwilliam Museum: 6.2 km / 15 min drive
- Cambridge University Botanical Gardens: 7.2 km / 20 min drive
Holiday Inn Cambridge —
Our members can choose between a stay in a Double Room with breakfast, or for a more relaxing break, a stay in a Double Room with breakfast and dinner.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members may choose to upgrade to a Half Board stay (breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- 1 glass of wine per person (Half Board stays only)
In the evening, head back to the hotel for a drink in the welcoming bar - our members who have chosen Half Board basis can enjoy one complimentary glass of wine! Alternatively, dine at the Junction Restaurant which serves house specialties from the grill in a stylish, modern space.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —