We Love —
- Stay at the Hermitage Hotel, set within the lively coastal town of Bournemouth, just a short walk from the beach.
- Immerse yourself into traditional British seaside life with a fun-filled day at the town's amusement arcades, followed by a portion of fish and chip shops along the pier.
- Enjoy a Half Board package with two dining options including an AA Rosette restaurant.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Ideal for families, this destination is brimming with things to do including amusement arcades, wall climbing, theatre productions, and zip lining adventures. Those who prefer natural scenery can take a peaceful walk through the Bournemouth Gardens, or, take a longer along the coast. There are also lots of museums and galleries, and when its time to eat, do as the locals do and sit down along the seafront with some good old fish and chips wrapped in paper.
Hermitage Hotel Bournemouth 4* —
Guests can relax with a specialist cocktail at the onsite bar or simply lay back and unwind in the comfort of their own room. This hotel also features meeting rooms, a lounge area, WiFi, guest parking, and 24 hour room service.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
There are large windows offering lots of natural sunlight and guests can enjoy all day room service. This room also features a flat screen TV, shower, tea and coffee making facilities, iron, wardrobe, free toiletries, bathrobes, and complimentary WiFi.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Martin Miller Gin & Luscombe Tonic on arrival (Or your choice from the cocktail menu)
- Dinner for two at the NEO Restaurant (£25 allowance per person from the a la carte menu)
The Neo Restaurant is a chic Brasserie with a big reputation. It boasts impressive views of the English Channel and has a varied menu of light bites, sharing platters, fresh fish, and cured meats.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free parking
There is also a wall climbing centre, theatre productions, and thrilling zip lining experiences. The Bournemouth Gardens are a series of beautiful landscaped gardens spanning across three kilometres. There are also lots of museums and galleries including the Russell-Cotes Gallery, set within one of the last Victorian buildings to be built in England.