We Love —
- Discover beautiful Snowdonia National Park with a stay at the charming Royal Oak Hotel 3*, a former coaching inn-turned cosy hotel just 30 minutes from Snowdon.
- Head out and explore this exciting part of the UK, complete with thrilling activities like ziplining, abseiling, and hiking, before returning to your hotel to cosy up in the Lounge with a drink.
- Our members will stay in a Superior Room with complimentary breakfast, and can even opt for a stay with a bottle of Prosecco included!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Snowdonia National Park offers endless opportunities for a huge range of outdoor activities such as hill walking, climbing, gorge-walking, horse-riding and mountain biking. Beautiful in any season, it is wild, remote and awe inspiring - the perfect antidote to city life!
- Snowdon: 25.5 km / 35 min drive
- Zip World Fforest: 2.9 km / 4 min drive
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry: 23.9 km / 25 min drive
- Adventure Parc Snowdonia: 12.9 km / 17 min drive
- Portmeirion: 35.6 km / 40 min drive
Royal Oak Hotel 3* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. Our members may also opt for a stay which includes Bed & Breakfast and a complimentary bottle of Prosecco.
This stylish restaurant offers a meny truly inspired by the local area - sample delicacies including salmon from the River Wye or locally bred chicken, as well as a range of mouthwatering grill dishes including steaks.
The Llugwy River Restaurant
This is the ideal choice for a more refined dining experience - at Llugwy River, you can enjoy afternoon tea, Sunday lunch, or a gourmet evening meal, all with the same delicious seasonal produce.
At the end of the day, this is the place for a relaxing drink among charming interiors. Settle into one of the large armchairs and order a refreshing cocktail; or, opt for a Welsh-inspired snack during the day including the classic Welsh rarebit!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Of course, no trip to Snowdonia would be complete without tackling Wales' tallest mountain - every year more than 350,000 people walk, climb or take the train to the 1085m summit of Snowdon, and you could be one of them!