We Love —
- Effortlessly cool art-filled interiors in this Georgian townhouse give a historic city a modern twist
- Bath is typically English city filled with history and culture, fine dining, shopping, and picturesque landmarks
- Treat yourself to a fine dining experience with a 15% discount at the famous gourmet Allium restaurant at the landmark Abbey Hotel
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
The site still flows with natural hot water, and today’s ready supply of top-end boutiques and fine dining compliment the 21st-century thermal bath and spa facilities, pushing the city’s appeal to an all-time high. However, there is much more to discover in this charming English city.
Steeped in literary and ecclesiastical heritage, the centre is characterised by sweeping crescents and winding streets decked in golden Bath Stone, as well as a good dose of burgeoning greenery and a gentle bucolic pace, thanks to Bath’s cheek-to-cheek position with reams of soft English countryside. Here you can find a wealth of restaurants and tearooms ranging from homestyle to gourmet, suitable for any palate, shopping options ranging from designer to high street, museums, and more.
- Pulteney Bridge: 3min / 250m by foot
- Roman Baths: 7min / 550m by foot
- Royal Crescent: 16min / 1.4km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Enjoying a prime location, No. 15 Great Pulteney offers glorious views over Bath's stately rooftops and lush green parks. After a day exploring the city, relax with afternoon tea or unwind at the cocktail bar and admire the hotel's seamless blend of Georgian elegance with modern style.
Just for you: Late check-out until noon
On the surface all might seem normal, but behind the classical Grade-I Georgian façade, you will find imaginative design features and relaxing homely touches.
- Cosy Double Room (12m² / max. 2 persons): Found up on the Artists’ Floor, Loft Mini Doubles are compact in size while also offering a wealth of features, from a luxurious Hypnos Lansdowne Cashmere double bed to amazing bird’s eye views over Great Pulteney Street or Henrietta Park and the rooftops beyond.
- Coach House Junior Suite (24m² / max. 2 persons): The calming colour palette in the bedroom is punctuated with a captivating wall mural by illustrator and printed textile designer Abby Hyder, while in the adjoining room, there’s a plush sofa and a bookcase stacked with well-thumbed classics.
- Loft Junior Suite (20m² / max. 3 persons): In this room you’ll find a supremely comfortable seating area, as well as curious collections of art and the sort of feature lighting that gives the room real wow-factor.
- Deluxe Double Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are some of the most individual in house, with many of them having been designed by local interior designers, who have used their elegant proportions and high ceilings as the canvas to their own unique theme. These rooms are also available in the Coach House.
- Large Deluxe Room (25m² / max. 3 persons): Opt for some extra space with this spacious & elegant room.
- Henrietta Junior Suite (22m² / max. 2 persons): The wonderfully spacious Superior King Henrietta View rooms have all been reimagined by Martin Hulbert Design, feature a supremely luxurious super-king bed and possess beautiful verdant views over Henrietta Park.
- Pulteney Junior Suite (25m² / max. 3 persons): The scale and proportion of the regal Pulteney View Junior Suite is unparalleled. Vast sash windows allow you to make the most of the quite exceptional views of Great Pulteney Street, while lofty ceiling heights only add to the feeling of grandeur.
- Spa Suite (5om² / max. 3 persons): It's not often you get the chance for your own personal spa experience, but this spa suite takes the idea of respite and relaxation to another level. Imagine a vast bathroom, which brings the outside in and lets you languor in a spacious Jacuzzi bath with a drink in hand, or chill out in your own steam room lit with ambient lighting.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A 15% discount on the a la carte menu at Abbey Hotel's Allium Restaurant
Here you can enjoy afternoon tea and patisseries while enjoying the hotel's collection of art work
Here you can enjoy light and delicious lunches in intriguing surroundings
Serving liquid libations and cocktails from across the globe in a stylish setting
Here you will find everything from a perfectly-mixed G&T to local craft beers and fabulous fizz served in cut crystal flutes in a fantastically unique setting.