We Love —
- Located in the luscious Hampshire countryside, Audleys Wood was built in the 1880s as a private residence, and now is home to a warm and inviting four-star hotel.
- Surrounded by woodlands and seven acres of private grounds, this homely property is the perfect retreat for a peaceful stay-cation.
- Our members will stay in the choice of two plush rooms with £35.00 per person dinner allocation, breakfast, a bottle of prosecco in room on arrival and late check out included.
Your Destination —
Jane Austen is one of the most popular and important novelists that England has ever produced. The house at Chawton is where she spent the last eight years of her life. It is of international importance as the place where she did the majority of her mature writing, but at the same time retains the charm of a village home. The Basingstoke Canal can be found in Southern England between the village of Greywell in Hampshire and Woodham in Surrey and is about a 30 minute drive away from your hotel. Built between 1788 and 1794, this 32 miles long walk is a great way to spend the day, passing by gorgeous countryside and seeing its 29 locks.
The Canal Visitor Centre also has plenty to offer the whole family and is situated alongside the Basingstoke Canal in the village of Mytchett, near Junction 4 of the M3. It overlooks the picturesque canal and includes a picnic and play area, information point and gift shop, tearoom, campsite and parking. The 32 mile long towpath is easily accessible so the Visitor Centre is the ideal place to start exploring this beautiful waterway.
Audleys Wood Hotel 4* —
Just for you:
- Late check out until 12 pm
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Executive Double/Twin Room or Deluxe Double Room.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (breakfast and £35.00 per person dinner allocation - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Bottle of prosecco in room on arrival
The Long Lounge and Bar is also housed within this great country house, and allows you to indulge on morning coffee, elevenses, light lunches, and something a little bit stronger. What better place to enjoy the fine tradition of Afternoon Tea in this oak panelled lounge. Savour delicious cakes, sandwiches and the finest leaf tea in this delicious Afternoon Tea selection. The Simonds Room also offers fine, private dining, ideal for events or entertaining.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.