We Love —
- Contemporary, modern and elegantly understated, this 5* Mövenpick is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai
- Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers 5* overlooks the tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline
- Our members will be able to unwind in an upgraded Superior Lakes View Room with daily breakfast and enhance their stay with dining discounts!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
However, it also has a cultural side to show to visitors – visit the Heritage Village where local Emiratis show off their customs and traditions. Watch the dhow and abra boats weave along the waterway at Dubai Creek, and stroll through the Bastakia area or the multicultural Karama or Satwa – there is a whole new world waiting to be discovered!
Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers 5* —
This contemporary and elegant hotel will leave you ideally placed to all Dubai's attractions, yet you have a tranquil, modern base to return to after an exciting day out. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, settle into one of the 168 rooms and take advantage of the fantastic facilities on offer. Lounge by the outdoor pool which sparkles in the sun, then escape to the spa leaving you rested and relaxed. Followed by indulgent dining a one of the three restaurants and entertainment options give plenty of options for your cravings.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Superior Lakes View Room (35m²).
Just for you:
- One child below 12 years old stay and dine for free with 2 paying adults
Superior Lakes View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
It may be possible to upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served at Nosh restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Guests staying on New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- 20% discount on food and drinks (excluding room service and mini bar)
You'll be spoiled for choice at nosh. Providing you with themed buffets, delicious à la carte and a welcoming open kitchen setting, nosh serves mouthwatering culinary delights. Enjoy the cosy setting of the friendly interior or treat yourself to an alfresco meal on the restaurant terrace overlooking the lakes and waterside walkways.
Urban Bar & Kitchen
Escape to the inviting leather lounge chairs, unwind in the beer garden with awesome lake views and soak in the warm welcoming ambience at this fantastic dining establishment.
Crema is a great place to meet friends and loved ones for drink, snack and chat. With a refined contemporary style, relaxing water features and sumptuous lounge seating, it is the perfect place to unwind and take time out from the day.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
When staying at the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, guests will also enjoy complimentary shuttle bus transfers from the hotel to the RIVA Beach Club. Located on the on the famous Palm Jumeirah along the pristine beach, enjoy the chic atmosphere of the RIVA Beach Club. Featuring a climate-controlled pool, a licensed gazebo bar and an al-fresco restaurant, unwind into this mini-paradise for a refined brief getaway from the hectic city life.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Dubai Parks & Resort One Day Access
Admire the beauty of the sunset in the desert and relax in a traditional camp where other activities await you. Whether you fancy trying Shisha, surfing the sand, taking pictures of traditional costumes or getting a henna tattoo, there is plenty to make this an unforgettable experience! For the grand finale, you will be transported by the Arabian culture with a belly dancer, BBQ and Arab folk music. This trip is offered every day from 3 pm to 8.30 pm.
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Our members can choose between the following options:
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm. Transfers not included.
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 3:30 pm 6:30 pm. Transfers not included.
- Tickets to the 148th & last floor of the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm.
Transfers not included.
Helicopter Flight over Dubai
We advise you to choose to fly over Dubai at the beginning of your stay! In case of bad weather, the flight can then be rearranged so that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
- Excursion available daily at 14:00 or 16:00
- Proof of identity may be required
- Expect to arrive 30 minutes before the flight for boarding formalities
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years old do not pay if they sit on an adult's lap
- This is a non-refundable ticket (except in case of major problems)
- Non-exchangeable ticket within 21 days of the flight
The price does not include:
- Registration fees to be paid on the website of our excursion partner when booking the flight day
Your Journey to Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
This flight may include one or more stops.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.