We Love —
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City boasts a 25-metre outdoor pool that overlooks Dubai Creek and the city skyline.
- Explore the city of contrasts, spend your days shopping in the Dubai Festival City Mall
- Head to the world famous golden souks - there are plenty of hidden gems that await!
- Our members will stay in a room with a spectacular view of the famous Burj Khalifa!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The vibrant Dubai Creek is considered the most picturesque and enchanting location in Dubai. It offers a glimpse into centuries of fascinating old trading culture, where you can still see traditional Arab dhows gently gliding past the towering skyline.
So whether you’re looking for culture, adventure or to relax, there is something here for everyone.
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary: 7min / 7.6km drive
- Dubai Mall: 15min / 10.5km drive
- Jumeirah Public Beach: 20min / 14km drive
InterContinental Dubai Festival City 5* —
Exclusive amenities at this hotel include a new seafood restaurant and a unique outdoor pool which extends onto a balcony with panoramic views of Dubai Creek and the city skyline. There is also a litter of modern rooms, boasting panoramic views.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Burj Khalifa View Room
Burj Khalifa View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 20% discount on selected food & board (Anise, Zaytoun, Vista, The Fish House)
- 10% off at Pierre’s Bistro
- Pierre’s Bistro Special – buy 1 glass of champagne Tattinger and get one free during your stay
Pierre's Bistro and Bar
A brand new nightlife experience representing a new chapter for the three starred Chef Pierre Gagnaure, its concept is creatively handcrafted to create an appetising nightlife experience in a breezy and elegant ambience.
The Fish House
This restaurant is inspired by local heritage, with fishing and pearl diving being integral to Emirati culture and life.
sample the freshest catch of seafood and delight over a fantastic atmosphere.
Entices the palate and entertains the mind with international dishes prepared at live cooking stations.
Choix Patisserie and Restaurant
Offers the perfect choice to indulge one's senses in French culinary excellence.
Offers excellent harbour views and relaxed cocktails
Eclipse Champagne bar
Offers sky-high views in an intimate and sophisticated setting.
Just for you: 20% on Spa Intercontinental
The hotel also has a 25-metre outdoor pool and three spa pools, all located on the leisure deck with uninterrupted creek and city skyline views, plus a 24-hour state of the art fitness centre.
Spa InterContinental creates a quiet sanctuary from the bustle of the city with nature-inspired décor and Arabian subtleties. Personalised treatments promise visible results and genuine renewal.
The hotel has its own 18 hole championship golf course, where you can play against the stunning backdrop of Dubai creek, before retiring for a well-earned cool drink in the Clubhouse.
Your Excursions —
You may choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process.
Get more of a feel for this enigmatic city when you opt to take a trip up Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building where the city views are impressive from every angle. Feel on top of the world as you drink in breathtaking views of the sparkling city below.
Our members can choose between the following options:
- Access to Burj Khalifa between 9am - 3pm & 7pm - 11pm. Transfers not included.
- Access to Burj Khalifa between 3:30pm - 6:30pm. Transfers not included.
- Tickets to the 148th & last floor of the Burj Khalifa between 9am - 3pm & 7pm - 11pm. Transfers not included.
Venture into Dubai’s magical dune and desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve where there is an enticing sense of adventure - wide open spaces, indigenous wildlife and endless vistas. This safari includes dune bashing, sand surfing, a welcome drink, aromatic sheesha, BBQ dinner (vegetarian items included), dance shows and much more.
From 15:00 to 21:00, this is an amazing opportunity to see the gorgeous swathes of endless sand Dubai is known for.
A half-day tour taking you to Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Museum, Bastakia’s historical and Art district and the Gold and Spice Souk; you will also cross the creek on a traditional Abrah (water taxi).
Your Journey to InterContinental Dubai Festival City 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
This flight may include one or more stops.
At the time of your reservation:
- If you choose a late arrival, you will check in to your room upon arrival and the duration of your stay will start from that evening.
- If you choose an overnight flight, you can only check in to your room at the hotel from 3 pm on the day of your arrival. The duration of your stay will begin from that day.
When choosing your return flight:
- If your flight is scheduled before 2:30 am, you will check out at 12 pm and will not be able to keep your room until you leave for the airport in the evening. Depending on your hotel's conditions, you may be able to leave your luggage at reception.
- If your flight is scheduled after 2:30 am, you can keep your room until you leave.
Transfers: Private transfers are included.
Please Note: Certain prescribed and over the counter medicines that are available in the UK but not in the UAE may not be able to be brought into the country without prior permission from the UAE Ministry of Health.
Following changes in October 2018, it is now a requirement for everyone entering the UAE to complete an electronic form to obtain approval to carry medication for personal use.
For more information on controlled medicines please see the UAE Ministry of Health Website or Gov.UK.