We Love —
- Enjoy exclusive use of a world-class hilltop mansion in Cape Town when you book a break at the extraordinary Moondance Villa - this is truly one of our most luxury offers ever!
- Relax and unwind in total privacy, as a fabulous team of staff cater to your every whim, from the onsite manager to the 24-hour security and personal butler.
- Dive into the crystal-clear infinity pool, enjoy city views from any one of the property's four opulent bedrooms, and indulge with tasty cuisine and refreshing beverages on the expansive terrace.
- Choose between a fantastic Gold Package and a mind-boggling Platinum Package - both of which aim to guarantee the holiday of a lifetime.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
With a stay at the exclusive Moondance Villa, you are guaranteed an extraordinary Cape Town experience. Nestled in Fresnaye, which just happens to be Cape Town’s most prestigious residential area, at this property, you'll wake to breath-taking views and prime access to the city's greatest highlights. This glamorous and stylish suburb is located directly on the mountainside, filling the slopes of Lion’s Head with sprawling properties and total opulence. From presidents to international celebrities and the country's most wealthy residents, this area of the city is truly mesmerising. Thanks to 24/7 manned security, at this villa, you'll be entirely secure, nestled high above the bustling city below.
Moondance Villa —
Just for you:
- Gold Package Inclusions:
- Fully stocked pantry (nuts, chocolate etc.)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily cleaning service
- 24/7 Manned security
- Concierge service provided by the villa manager
- Personal butler
- Platinum Package Inclusions:
- Full Board
- All Gold Package inclusions
- Private Chef to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner (Chef recommended cuisine only - anything else will be charged as a supplement)
- Full bar (South African wine and selected alcoholic drinks)
- Afternoon tea - including aperitifs and cocktails
- Private vehicle (up to 8 guests) including a driver
- One hour per day of an active session of your choice (yoga, pilates, PT, TRX or guided hike)
- Laundry services
Having been elegantly designed by award-winning architect Stefan Antoni, at this luxury villa, each living area allows for comfortable living with sprawling space that allows for total privacy, maximising the tranquillity of the surrounding sun-kissed landscape. The property is home to the finest, most up-to-date furnishings, service and technology, from the exquisite contemporary art collection to the in-house butler, private chef and daily cleaning service. Here, you will be immersed in the finest level of indulgence, with access to benefits such as a private fitness trainer and a full-time driver who are at your disposal, whenever and wherever you need them.
Please Note: Benefits listed may only be available with the Platinum package.
Sleeps up to
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please Note: A drought is currently affecting the Western Cape and there are restrictions on the use of water. The use of pools as well as house appliances might be limited, and guests are highly encouraged to limit their water use.
Your Board Basis —
When opting for the Gold Package, this offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
When opting for the Platinum Package, this offer is based on a Full Board stay (details above).
In this magical villa, guests will find a superbly equipped kitchen, complete with modern, up-to-date, chef-grade appliances. In addition to this, a beautiful formal dining table and a semi-alfresco entertainment area with a bar add to the glamorous ambience. Downstairs, another wonderful bar features a glass wall gazing into the pool, where guests can watch their loved ones splash about while indulging with a delicious beverage.
Please note: some menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
The property's extraordinary amenities are endless, from the fully equipped gym to the cosy and inviting indoor cinema, the steam room and the fully-stocked wine tasting cellar. There is even an unbelievable under-pool bar with glass panels that displays underwater views - a unique feature that guests of any age are sure to fall in love with.
One of the highlights of the villa is the expansive outdoor space - something not found at most hilltop Cape Town properties. Boasting an outdoor pool, a barbecue, a pizza oven and multiple private, outdoor entertainment, each well-thought out element shows exactly why this is such a sought-after holiday escape. In the warm evenings, dance under the canopy of your own private olive grove, sip on one of the Cape’s world-famous local wines, and revel in the feeling of the cool breeze in your hair; this is what dreams of luxury are made of.
Your Journey to the Moondance Villa —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private return airport transfers are included throughout this offer. When opting for the Platinum Package, guests will also enjoy a private vehicle for up to 8 guests with a driver throughout their stay.