We Love —
- Experience a unique holiday by staying in the fantastic boat hotel: book for New Years Eve to watch the fireworks downtown!
- Settle into your Upper Deck Superior Room, be lulled by the river Duoro from the dock in Cais da Ribeira and enjoy breakfast with stunning panoramic views.
- Fall in love with Porto, brimming with medieval architecture and divine cuisine and wine from aboard the Invicta Ribeira Boat Hotel 3*.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
This special and enticing city will be sure to overwhelm you with its variety of fascinating cultural references, as well as its strong commercial character and natural northern beauties.
Of course, a visit to Porto wouldn’t be complete without visiting the Porto wine cellars. Why not pay them a visit, and experience an array of Port wine and gourmet food pairing.
Invicta Ribeira Boat Hotel 3* —
Stretch out on the terrace under the sunshine and enjoy your unique vantage point. Your comfortable cabin-rooms offer everything you need for a great stay, whilst the on-board restaurant serves up a delicious breakfast each morning to get your day off to a great start!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Twin Room and Upper Deck Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Your cosy room boasts lacquered woodwork, gilding, crisp linen and stunning city views. Guests will also benefit from an en-suite bathroom. The ideal home away from home!
Upper Deck Superior Room
The upper deck superior rooms come with more space and the option of a double bed as well as boasting the same amenities as the Standard Twin Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Your Journey to the Invicta Ribeira Boat Hotel 3* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from Porto airport to Invicta Ribeira Boat Hotel: 20km / 17 min.
Looking for more options in Porto? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now