We Love —
- Discover the culture, beautiful architecture and fantastic food of this charming European capital.
- Enjoying an enviable location in the centre of the city, this modern hotel is nestled in Barrio Alto, offering views of the exciting surroundings.
- Dating back to 1855, these apartments have been carefully designed to produce eye-catching modernity without compromising the charm of the original building.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Lisbon, Bairro Alto —
You'll be staying in Bairro Alto, one of the most characterful and attractive neighbourhoods in the city. Bairro Alto's many hillside, narrow roads & alleys boast numerous boutiques and bars and is a place where people meet in an eclectic and multicultural atmosphere. It's the capital's prime nightlife spot!
- Santa Justa Lift: 10min / 650m by foot
- Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara (Terrace with sweeping view of the city): 10min / 750m by foot
- Commercial Square (Lisbon's sea front square): 10min / 800m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
These carefully designed apartments are perfect for anyone looking for a unique, trendy & unusual stay. These apartments seamlessly blend modern comforts with artistic, lively interiors, it is a place where artwork of acclaimed Portuguese modern artists are proudly displayed on the walls.
The Martinhal Family Hotels & Resorts in Portugal are designed with families in mind and offers a luxury holiday experience with high class family-friendly accommodation.
- Studio (31m² / max. 2 persons): These open-plan rooms are flooded in light and outfitted with a sleek kitchen, large bed and colourful retro-inspired furniture.
- One Bedroom Apartment (54m² / max. 4 persons or 2 adults): These apartments are spacious and inviting, these spaces are all about design and the glamorous furniture takes centre stage.
- Two Bedroom Apartment (78m² / max. 6 persons or 2 adults): Why compromise on size? These two bedroom apartments are apologetically modern.
Just for you: A welcome drink; A complimentary bottle of wine
Each apartment is equipped a stove, dishwasher, fridge, washer-dryer, and basic crockery, cutlery and pots and pans to make your city-centre stay even more enjoyable.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.