We Love —
- Ideally placed in the heart of Lisbon, Hotel Travel Park Lisbon is in walking distance from an abundance of attractions
- From impressive architecture to colourful cityscapes and an impressive culinary variety - Lisbon is a truly wonderful holiday destination
- Our members will stay in a Standard Room on a bed and breakfast basis and enjoy a complimentary FADO show with food and wine tasting!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Lisbon, on the western edge of Europe where the land meets the Atlantic Ocean, has always attracted all nationalities due to the richness of its Portuguese Heritage. It is one of the oldest cities in the world, and the oldest in Western Europe, predating other modern European capitals such as London, Paris and Rome by centuries!
Lisbon offers all the delights you would expect of Portugal's star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other major capital cities. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are all part of the colourful cityscape, but the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon's lovely backstreets. Just outside Lisbon there is more to explore: the magical setting of Sintra, glorious beaches and traditional fishing villages.
- Mosteiro dos Jeronimos: 10km
- Castelo de Sao Jorge: 3km
- Praca do Comercia: 2.3km
- Museu Nacional dos Coches: 7km
- Igreja: 900m
- Basilica da Estrela: 3.5km
Your Hotel —
A stay at Hotel Travel Park Lisbon promises a wide range of useful facilities, fantastic value and an unbeatable location.
Just for you: free wi-fi in public areas.
- 24 hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: tasting of Portuguese cod fish and 1 glass of wine per person on 2nd day of stay.
Your Time —
Just for you: Just for you: afternoon FADO Show with 2 pieces of tapas and a glass of wine (per person per stay)
Guests need to give their name and VP booking to hotel.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Distance from Lisbon airport: 6m / 16 minutes
Looking for more options in Lisbon? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now