We Love —
- Stay in a charming eco-friendly hotel
- Enjoy a holiday in the heart of the Portuguese countryside and discover all of its treasures
- Settle in to one of the comfy rooms for a relaxing break
- Immerse yourself in Portuguese culture by tasting the local cuisine
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your hotel is located 15 minutes away from this stunning town, in the heart of the Portuguese countryside, so you can enjoy a re-energising break.
Your Hotel —
Enjoy a totally relaxing break in this intimate and eco-friendly hotel, a peaceful haven nestled in a lush natural setting.
Check in to one of the 7 rooms and suites at the Imani Country House and discover a cosy and modern atmosphere. Enjoy state of the art amenities, and a rural decor which is a perfect combination of contemporary furniture and original details.
- Double (35 m² / max 2 persons): Get a great night's sleep in this minimalist, stylish and cosy room.
- Junior Suite (45 m² / max 2 persons): Discover this traditional and modern Suite, featuring a fireplace for romantic evenings.
- Superior Suite (60 m² / max 2 persons): You will never want to leave this spacious, cosy and elegant room!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Please note: The restaurant is open on weekends during the high season. During the low season, the restaurant can serve à la carte dinners upon request at the time of booking. In the daytime, between 1pm and 4pm, snacks and light meals are available upon reservation.
Make the most of your stay at the Imani Country House to unwind and take in your natural surroundings. Take a walk through the centuries-old gardens, which are home to sheep and donkeys, enjoy a refreshing dip in one of the 2 pools and soak up the Portuguese sunshine, or take a re-energising nap in the hammock...
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.