We Love —
- Take a dip in one of the hotel's three outdoor swimming pools
- Make the most of the luxurious family friendly surroundings
- Relax with a massage at Finisterra Spa
- Visit Lisbon for a day exploring the vibrant city
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The Martinhal Lisbon Cascais is a luxurious, child friendly hotel situated in Cascais, a stunning coastal town on the outskirts of Lisbon. Surrounded by two championship golf courses and a stretch of gorgeous, sandy coastline, Martinhal is only an hour's drive from Lisbon International Airport. With the Portuguese capital just 19 miles away and easily accessible by train, this is the perfect base to explore one of Europe's most dynamic and colourful cities.
As a 5-star hotel, Martinhal offers a wide range of sumptuous accommodation options, from boutique-style rooms to suites to luxury villas. A contemporary and stylish design is present throughout, combining sophistication and family friendly amenities. Upon arrival, a bottle of wine will be offered (per room and per stay).
- Deluxe room (40 m² / max 2 persons): The Deluxe Rooms at Hotel Martinhal are situated within the main building and surrounded by a gorgeous combination of water features, gardens and golf courses. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with luxury walk-in showers and baths and huge windows that extend out onto spacious balconies with beautiful views.
- Deluxe Superior Room (40 m² / max 4 persons, including 2 adults): The spacious Deluxe Superior Rooms have been fitted with Italian designer bunk beds to give families the comfort ofstaying in the same room when needed. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, with luxury walk-in showers and baths, ceiling-to-floor windows that lead to a spacious balcony with stunning views.
- Grand Deluxe Villa (100 m² / max 6 persons, including 4 adults): The Grand Deluxe Villas are just a very short walk from the main building. Positioned to take full advantage of the gorgeous surroundings are right next to our Kids Clubhouse and green areas with heated pool for families. The villas have a contemporary architecture, are flat roofed and blend beautifully with the hotel´s architecture and design.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Restaurant O Terraço will tantalise your taste buds with typically Portuguese flavours, cooked by chef Alexandre Cláudio.
For Italian cuisine, head to Os Gambozinos where you can indulge yourself with tasty pizzas and traditional Italian dishes.
Treat yourself to snacks and delicious pastries at any time of the day at the M-Bar.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.