We Love —
- Just 500m from Albufeira’s famous nightlife and spectacular beaches, unwind in a relaxing setting surrounded by the nature of the Algarve!
- At the Aqua Pedra dos Bicos Design Beach Hotel, you'll enjoy idyllic views over the ocean whilst feasting on delicious traditional Portuguese cuisine or relaxing in the soothing wellness centre!
- Spend tranquil moments at this Adults-Only property, in your upgraded Superior Side Sea View Room with a daily breakfast included!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Historically, this region has been the home of everyone from the Phoenicians to Muslims, who gave it the name Al-Gharb, meaning, quite simply, ‘the West’. Now, the region is dominated by popular beachside resorts from Monte Gordo near the Spanish border to Lagos, the historic centre of the Portugese Age of Discovery.
Travellers looking for a lively holiday in the sun should head to the nightlife centres of Albufeira or glamorous Vilamoura, and sports fans will enjoy touring the region’s world-class golf courses or trying watersports on the region’s stunning beaches. Among the busy resorts, there are also smaller beachside towns, such as Alvor, where you can enjoy a more relaxed break. So whether you’re travelling with friends or family, the Algarve has something to offer everyone!
Aqua Pedra dos Bicos Design Beach Hotel 4* —
In addition to the exceptional decor, the hotel boasts a modern design along with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the relaxing pine forest on the neighbouring cliff. The best part? The hotel is Adults-Only, exclusively reserved for people aged 18 and over, so you can enjoy a romantic getaway in total peace and quiet.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Superior Side Sea View Room.
Just for you:
- Fruit and water in the room upon arrival
Superior Side Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- 10% Discount on food and drink per room per stay
In the evening, head to the Lounge Bar to enjoy a refreshing drink under the starry sky, in a vintage atmosphere. Treat yourself to an apéritif or a liqueur whilst listening to live music or a piano performance.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10€ Voucher for massage services per room per stay
And for the perfect end to the day, treat yourself to a relaxing massage at the Genki Wellness Centre. There are also a range of activities available in the area, so be sure to test out everything from fishing and water sports to karting and day trips.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
- Visit the End of the World Cape S. Vicent (the most western part of Europe)
- Visit the Capital of Portugal - Lisbon
- Visit a Local Market
- Official Guide
- 3 bus tours included (Historical Algarve, Lisbon and Loulé Market or Quarteira Market Official Guide in the Tour Bus)
- Excursions included are: Lisbon City Tour Historical Algarve, Loulé Market or Quarteira market.
Your Journey to Aqua Pedra dos Bicos Design Beach Hotel 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).