We Love —
- Settle into an intimate Riad with only 6 exclusive rooms
- Enjoy close proximity to the wonders of the city and just a 5-minute walk to Jemaa El-Fna Square
- Sunbathe in the quiet of the roof terrace
- Stroll through the heart of the Medina
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Hidden at the bend of an alley behind an unassuming door the Riad Dar One is a property with charm and modern comforts.
Located off the main open-air space are the floors where the 6 rooms of the Riad are located. Choose yours and enjoy your holiday with a complimentary bottle of wine and a traditional welcome gift.
- Oasis Room (19 m² / max 3 persons): Overlooking a small patio, the Oasis room has a fireplace and a private bathroom.
- Mirage Room (17 m² / max 2 persons): Tastefully decorated traditional Moroccan style, the Mirage room features beautiful beams and a charming private bathroom.
- Saint-Exupéry Room (20 m² / max 3 persons): More spacious, the Saint-Exupéry room allows you direct access to a large patio.
- Duna Room (20 m² / max 3 persons): The Duna room has a fireplace and a quaint little nook, ideal to relax in after a day of sightseeing.
- Little Prince Room (13 m² / max. 2 persons): Perfectly sized, the Little Prince room will charm you with its authentic design.
- Sirocco Room (16 m² / max 2 persons): The Sirocco room has a private terrace, perfect for private moments with your partner.
- Exclusive use of the Riad (178 m² / max 12 persons): Finally, if you wish to organise a memorable family celebration or an unforgettable stay with friends, treat yourself to the unique luxury of privatising the riad. The establishment and their terrace as well as services of a team of 5 people available 24 hours a day to assist you, advise you and prepare your meals (on request, with supplement).
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Take advantage of a traditional cooking class taught in the La Vie en Rose; a country house and partner of the Riad. Take a driver and guide on an excursion to the Ourika Valley or go horse-riding in a picturesque setting close to Marrakesh. There is plenty to do in the Red City!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.