We Love —
- With its authentic style and peaceful courtyard, Raid Agdim is the perfect bolt hole for a romantic break in the Red City.
- Spends some time wondering the winding streets of Marrakech in search of bargains while exploring the city's mesmerising architecture.
- Your riad is in the heart of the old town with most of the city's best-loved attractions within easy reach.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The obvious place to start is the Jemaa El Fna Square with its lively and exotic atmosphere packed with stalls, street cafes and even snake charmers! At night the square is lit and the smell of spices wafting through the streets is an experience not to be missed. A day trip to the nearby Atlas Mountains gives you the ability to leave the full-on nature of the city and escape into the blissful scenery of the picturesque mountains.
- Jemaa el-Fna: 400m / 5 minutes
- Koutoubia Mosque: 600m / 7 minutes
- Dar Si Said (Museum of Morrocan handicrafts): 900m / 10 minutes
- Bahia Palace: 1.5km / 20 minutes
Riad Agdim —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you: 1 free dinner when staying 3 nights or more
Your Journey to Riad Agdim —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us. Members booking accommodation only may choose to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.