We Love —
- For the holiday-of-a-lifetime, book a stay at the adults-only You & Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* - a luxury retreat in the Maldives.
- Home to crystal clear waters, soft white sands, and some of the best snorkelling opportunities in the world, this is a breathtaking destination.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice of three spectacular Villas, all of which come complete with an exceptional All Inclusive package.
- Guests staying at least 10 nights can also look forward to an exclusive gourmet lunch at the hotel's breathtaking underwater restaurant - a unique opportunity that is sure to be the highlight of your trip!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Its capital city, Malé, is a densely populated island at the heart of the country’s 26 atolls, though most visitors will spend their time on one of the country’s resort islands. Here, you can experience true relaxation, waking up to tranquil sea views and spending your days on the soft, white-sand beaches or diving in stunning reefs. Indeed, the Maldives have an amazing diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks.
You & Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* —
In a place where Champagne flows freely and guests can enjoy a 'dine around' concept, you are sure to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. Having recently opened in 2019, this outstanding new hotel resort is located just 45 minutes via a scenic seaplane from Male International Airport. Ideal for sun-seeking couples, honeymooners and friends, the resort is a peaceful, private retreat that is bound to steal your heart!
You & Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* - Sanitary & Health Measures
- Up until now, no case of COVID-19 has been present at the resort. Therefore, the measures introduced aim to optimise the safety of the resort and its resident guests and staff. Precautionary measures are taken to minimise (nullify) any risks of infection. Procedures introduce include:
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Manta Villa, a Dolphin Villa and a Dolphin Villa with Pool.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Dolphin Villa with Pool
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Please Note: Guests staying on Christmas Eve (24th December) or New Years Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- One gourmet lunch experience at the hotel's H20 underwater restaurant per person (drinks excluded - minimum 10-night stay) - cost to upgrade to dinner is $80 per person
H20: Underwater Restaurant
A first of its kind, the hotel's stand out feature is a fully submerged, underwater restaurant that gives diners a view of the Maldives’ breathtaking marine environment, as they enjoy a delicious meal.
The Sand: Main Restaurant
Open for breakfast and dinner, and serving freshly cooked dishes prepared across bespoke live cooking stations, this restaurant provides international cuisine in an elegantly designed environment.
Rising Sun: Japanese Restaurant
The unique experience of Teppanyaki, alongside Sushi, Sashimi and rich Japanese delights are freshly prepared here for guests to enjoy.
At Green Carpet, health-focused lunches and tasty light bites are served in an urban-chic location around the pool.
La Pasta is a communal beachside restaurant, serving fine Italian cuisine with incredible pasta and pizza dishes.
Ideally located next to the pool area, the Cheers Bar is home to hammocks, lounge chairs and refreshing beverages. Head here to enjoy live music performances and entertainment every night.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Please note that due to the current global health pandemic (COVID-19), certain restaurants and buffets may be closed or places and tables may be limited. We strongly recommend that you contact the hotel for further information two days before your arrival.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary excursion to a local fishing island with guided island experience (minimum 7-night stay)
At the Orchid Spa, the hotel's experienced spa therapists offer a wide range of invigorating treatments to ensure an out-of-this-world relaxation experience.
Water sports enthusiasts will be in their element, thanks to a complete range of water sports equipment and activities to satisfy even hardcore adventurers.
Please note that due to the current global health pandemic (COVID-19), the cultural, leisure and wellness activities, as well as the outdoor swimming pools at this hotel, may be closed or limited in terms of access. We advise you to contact the hotel or the tourist office two days before your arrival.
Your Journey to the You & Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return seaplane transfers from Male Airport to the hotel are included with this offer.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage at 5kg of soft hand luggage. Any additional weight will be charged at US$5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to the delay of a seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, or acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Male on an international flight landing after 3.30 pm will need to find their own overnight accommodation, at the own expense. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day.