We Love —
- For the holiday-of-a-lifetime, book a stay at the brand new, adults-only You&Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* - a luxury retreat in the Maldives.
- Home to crystal clear waters, soft white sands, and some of the best snorkelling opportunities in the world, this is a breathtaking destination.
- Our members will enjoy a stay in a Manta Villa or a Dolphin Villa (with or without a private pool), alongside upgraded Full Board Dining and complimentary seaplane transfers.
- Guests staying at least 10 nights can also look forward to a complimentary lunch at the hotel's breathtaking underwater restaurant - a unique opportunity that is sure to be the highlight of your trip!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
With some of the best diving and snorkelling in the world, the clear waters of the Maldives are a magnet for anyone with an interest in marine life. The richness and variety is astonishing; dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and schools of brightly coloured tropical fish await you when you get down to the reef. In deeper waters lurk manta rays, turtles, sharks and even the world’s largest fish, the whale shark. The best bit? The water is so warm many people don’t even wear a wetsuit.
You&Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* —
In a place where Champagne flows freely and guests can enjoy a 'dine around' concept, you are sure to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. Having recently opened in 2019, this outstanding new hotel resort is located just 45 minutes via scenic seaplane from Male’ International Airport. Ideal for sun-seeking couples, honeymooners and friends, the resort is a peaceful, private retreat that is bound to steal your heart!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Manta Villa (55m2), an Aqua Suite (65m2) or an Aqua Suite with Pool (80m2).
Just for you:
- Honeymoon Benefits (Minimum 7-night stay)
- Chocolate with a special turndown service per room per stay
- Romantic candle-lit dinner for two people (Not combinable with the 10+ night offer)
Please Note: Honeymooners will be required to submit certified marriage documents (with a maximum validity of 6 months) in order to benefit from honeymoon benefits.
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Aqua Suite with Pool
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Full Board stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - including beer and wine, excluding other alcohol).
Our members have the opportunity to upgrade to an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Guests staying on Christmas Eve (24th December) or New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- One gourmet lunch in the underwater restaurant (Drinks excluded - not combinable) for members staying in the Aqua Suite or Aqua Suite with Pool
- One gourmet lunch in the underwater restaurant (Drinks excluded - not combinable ) for members staying for 10 nights or more
- One romantic dinner on the beach for members staying in the Aqua Suite or Aqua Suite with Pool (Not combinable)
- One romantic dinner on the beach for members staying for 10 nights or more (Not combinable)
H20: Underwater Restaurant
A first of its kind, the hotel's stand out feature is a fully submerged, underwater restaurant that gives diners a view of the Maldives’ breathtaking marine environment, as they enjoy a delicious meal. Guests staying at least 10-nights will enjoy a complimentary lunch here.
The Sand: Main Restaurant
Open for breakfast and dinner, and serving freshly cooked dishes prepared across bespoke live cooking stations, this restaurant provides international cuisine in an elegantly designed environment.
Rising Sun: Japanese Restaurant
The unique experience of Teppanyaki, alongside Sushi, Sashimi and rich Japanese delights are freshly prepared here for guests to enjoy.
At Green Carpet, health-focused lunches and tasty light bites are served in an urban-chic location around the pool.
La Pasta is a communal beachside restaurant, serving fine Italian cuisine with incredible pasta and pizza dishes.
Ideally located next to the pool area, the Cheers Bar is home to hammocks, lounge chairs and refreshing beverages. Head here to enjoy live music performances and entertainment every night.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One couples' massage (Before 14:00)
- An excursion to a local island (Subject to weather and availability) for members staying in the Aqua Suite or the Aqua Suite with Pool
At the Orchid Spa, the hotel's experienced spa therapists offer a wide range of invigorating treatments to ensure an out-of-this-world relaxation experience.
Water sports enthusiasts will be in their element, thanks to a complete range of water sports equipment and activities to satisfy even hardcore adventurers.
Your Journey to the You&Me by Cocoon Maldives 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return seaplane transfers from Male Airport to the hotel are included throughout this offer.
These transfers are complimentary for 7-night stays or longer until 26th December 2019 and for 10-night stays or longer throughout, excluding 27th December - 6th January 2020.
Outside of these conditions, transfers will still be included but with an additional fee added to the cost of the booking.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage at 5kg of soft hand luggage. Any additional weight will be charged at US$5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to the delay of a seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, or acts of God.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Male on an international flight landing after 3.30 pm will need to find their own overnight accommodation, at the own expense. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day.