We Love —
- The unrivaled beauty of the Maldives awaits at the stunning Centara Grand Island Resort And Spa Maldives 5*.
- This family-friendly resort is just a 30-minute seaplane journey from Male Airport, and offers guests an abundance of opportunities for both relaxation and adventure.
- Our members can choose from a Beach Suite, Deluxe Water Villa or Ocean Water Villa - all with 'Ultimate' All Inclusive dining!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Its capital city, Malé, is a densely populated island at the heart of the country’s 26 atolls, though most visitors will spend their time on one of the country’s resort islands. Here, you can experience true relaxation, waking up to tranquil sea views and spending your days on the soft, white sand beaches or diving in stunning reefs. Indeed, the Maldives have an amazing diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks!
Centara Grand Island Resort And Spa Maldives 5* —
Home to 112 spacious villas, set in the crystal-clear ocean of the South Ari Atoll, this expansive resort is the ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners - but equally there is plenty to do to keep families happy! You don't have to look far to find adventure, with its own PADI Dive Centre, this hotel is located above a colourful house reef, with a shipwreck to be discovered just off the shore.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Beach Suite (87m²), Deluxe Water Villa (86m²) or Ocean Water Villa (110m²).
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Water Villa
Sleeps up to
Ocean Water Villa
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Ultimate All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Just for you:
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport and assistance with domestic transfer and international flight connections
- Sparkling welcome! Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available upon request)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant, offering an extensive buffet selection
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar, serving delicate cakes, scones and sandwiches
- Evening cocktails, the perfect way to start the evening with a nightly cocktail accompanied by tasty tapas
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10 am to midnight
- House pouring wines (red, white, sparkling and rose), beer, spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, tea, coffee and juices
- Minibar replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre, tennis and volleyball court
- Complimentary activities in the resort include use of snorkeling equipment, windsurfing lessons, speedboat tube or banana rides, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing
Situated next to the swimming pool, overlooking the pristine beach, the Reef restaurant is a classic island eatery, with a large thatched roof, serving a rich Champagne breakfast each morning. Reef also opens for lunch and dinner, with expansive, colourful buffet spreads.
Seafood lovers will be in their element at Azzuri Mare, serving fresh catch of the day prepared Italian style. This lagoon-facing restaurant also serves tempting pasta and pizza dishes, with vegetarian options and something for little ones, too.
Serving sumptuous Thai cuisine, Suan Bua is situated next to a serene lotus pond, and features a menu of delicious home-style recipes. Tuck into famous dishes such as Pad Thai, Som Tam and Tom Yum Kung, featuring fresh fish and shellfish.
This elegant bar looks out over spectacular ocean views, positioned out towards the western side of the island. This is the perfect spot for a romantic sundown cocktail and a light bite.
Coral Bar & Lounge
Built across two storeys, this stylish bar and lounge is an entertainment hub, with pool tables and games on the upper floor, and a casual sand floor on the ground floor - all located just off the swimming pool deck.
This chic, exclusive setting is an intimate retreat reserved for the hotel's Club guests.
For even more romance, why not opt to enjoy the resort's in-villa dining programme? Order in Thai delicacies or a variety of international favourites from the comfort of your luxurious suite or villa.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One excursion per person, per stay (choose from a selection including snorkelling, fishing, cruises and island discoveries)
There are also fitness facilities, tennis courts, and scuba diving for those looking for an active way of making the most out of this spectacular destination!
Your Journey to Centara Grand Island Resort And Spa Maldives 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return seaplane transfers are included throughout this offer.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
- The seaplane transfer provider imposes a luggage restriction of 20kg of checked luggage and 5kg soft hand luggage - All additional weight will incur an additional charge of US $5 per kg.
- Neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to a delay of seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions or similar.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight, landing after 15:30 will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. They will be transferred to Cocoon Maldives 5* the following day.