We Love —
- Enjoy a wellness escape to charming Venice as you are treated to complimentary spa access for your next break away!
- Overlook Murano's Grand Canal at the Hyatt Centric Murano Venice 4* where you will find a modern and sophisticated retreat in a renovated former glass-making furnace.
- From your hotel, head out to explore the colourful streets of historic Murano, or take a short boat to Venice to see its unique architecture, history, and culture.
- Our members will enjoy a Deluxe Room, complete with daily breakfast and discount at the hotel restaurant.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The most romantic city ever to be built on a lagoon; Venice is a place that only an enamoured dreamer could have imagined. The reality of a visit to this very special city has yet to disappoint its guests and is one not to be missed. With palaces of epic grandeur, enchanting alleyways linked by picturesque bridges and classic Venetian architecture lining the waterways; this city is knitted together by a network of canals, each one telling its own little love story - and the Hyatt Centric Murano Venice 4* is at the heart of it!
- Guarnieri Glass Factory: 0.7 km
- Cometa di Vetro: 0.3 km
- Rialto Bridge: 30 mins via the 4.1 or 4.2 water bus from Murano Museo stop
- Frari Basilica: 35 mins via the 3 water bus from Murano Museo stop
- St Mark's Square: 40 mins via the 7 water bus from the Murano Navagero stop
Hyatt Centric Murano Venice 4* —
Our members will benefit from complimentary breakfast, and have a choice of two glamorous rooms. Make sure to take advantage of the Rivalonga Restaurant for Venetian cuisine and local wines - the perfect place to spend your evenings in this beautiful destination!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Deluxe Room (25-28m²) or a Duplex Suite (36-40m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% discount at the Restaurant (beverages excluded)
- Complimentary bottle of water on arrival per person
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary access to the spa (sauna, Turkish bath and emotional showers) per person per day
- Exclusive free transfer service from and to Marco Polo and the old town (Fondamenta Nove) on request and upon availability
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Gondola ride in Venice
This tour is not a guided tour
This tour is a shared and non-private tour
Venice by boat - 1 or 2 days
Availability: Every day, English audioguide
Excursion to the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello
Availability: Everyday, in English
Walking Tour of Venice and Skip the Line Ticket for St. Mark's Basilica
Availability: Every day in French from April to October and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from November to March
Your Journey to Hyatt Centric Murano Venice 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfer service is included from and to the Marco Polo Venice Airport (not Treviso) and to the old town (Fondamente Nove) on request and upon availability.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Please note: Included transfers consist of a free transfer service to and from the Marco Polo Venice Airport (not Treviso) to the the old town (Fondamente Nove).
The service is available (on request and upon availability) from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm. Guests need to make the reservation for the shuttle through the hotel website: www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/italy/centric-hyatt-murano-venice/vcect.
Please note that - in order to guarantee a safe ride - the service may be temporarily suspended in case of adverse weather conditions. The service is arranged on a monthly basis; as a consequence, the hotel will reply to your request approximately one week before your stay. The boat leaves at scheduled times and the service is organised on a monthly basis.