We Love —
- Venice speaks for itself; a truly magical and enchanting city that will forever etch itself into your memory.
- The sensuous vibe of the converted 16th-century palazzo hotel; oozing intimacy, luxury and old-world glamour with its Art Deco design, low lighting and romantic décor.
- The location right on the Grand Canal where guests wake up to inspiring views of the glistening waters of La Serenissima.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Venice, San Polo —
Your hotel is overlooking the picturesque Grand Canal in the charming San Polo district, gondolas glide by the bustle of city life is never far away. This enchanting warren of narrow canals and cobbled streets where honey-coloured stone wall tower above you, often decorated with bright flowers that cascade from intricately designed balconies. Not only is this district next door to one of the world's most iconic squares, St Mark's, but it also boasts some of the city's most beautiful churches - including the Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari and the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto, both of which will take your breathe away.
- Basilica dei Frari: 4mins / 300m by foot
- Rialto Bridge: 11mins / 900m by foot
- Church of San Rocco: 5mins / 400m by foot
- St. Mark’s Square: 17mins / 1.4km by vaporetto water taxi
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Originally a 16th century construction, the revamped space infuses neoclassical adornments into a modern setting. Oozing boudoir appeal, the hotel is peppered with high-octane furnishings and glistening mirrors, and lit with feathered lampshades for romance in the shadows.
The 18 sumptuous bedrooms are set on two floors of the palace and overlook the Grand Canal or the Rio San Polo, whilst the hotel's cocktail bar offers a convivial space touched with old-word glamour.
Each of the individually styled rooms in Hotel Palazzo Barbarigo Hotel is swathed in sumptuous fabrics, plush furnishings and rich colours. Guests can relax in a welcoming and eclectic haven that exudes the property’s charming past, whilst enjoying modern amenities and a warm, personal service.
- Classic Room (16m² / max. 2 persons): A refined and unconventional space those who chose these rooms will be pleasantly surprised by the room's multitude of refined details.
- Luxury Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These regal rooms will have you feeling like you're royalty with their use of plush furnishings and rich fabrics that are draped throughout. They also look out onto the charming side canal of Rio San Polo.
- Junior Suite Classic (22 m² / max 2 persons) : These rooms combine the intimacy of a Classic room with a perfect view of the Grand Canal.
- Junior Suite (25m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are infused with glamorous and luxurious furnishings, with the added bonus of having large windows that look out over the iconic grand canal.
- Junior Suite Grand Canal Best View(38m² / max. 2 persons): This gorgeous suite features marvellous art deco furnishings, a breathtaking view of the Grand Canal & an elegant four-poster bed, making a stay in this room truly unforgettable.
Just for you: Selection of complimentary Venetian cookies; Bottle of prosecco in your room upon arrival
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.