We Love —
- Venice speaks for itself; a truly magical and enchanting city that will forever etch itself into your memory.
- This 4-star hotel occupies an enviable position in the heart of the historical centre and is the ideal setting to explore one of Europe’s most romantic cities.
- With its charming al fresco bar, peaceful garden & luxury spa, this hotel is a relaxing haven in the heart of historical Venice.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Venice, San Marco —
Your hotel is in one of the most famous sestiere (districts) in Venice, home to one of the world's most iconic squares: St Mark's. Upon entering this city's bustling hub you will marvel at the cluster of grand restaurants and casual cafes, as well as the extensive souvenir shops and exclusive boutiques. As you pass under the intricately carved St. Mark's Clocktower you will be greeted by the flamboyant style of the Doge's Palace on one side and the soaring Campanile bell tower on the other. Your eye will be irresistibly drawn to the perfectly framed vast lagoon and beyond that art-filled Church of San Giorgio Maggiore.
Just for you: 1x complimentary one-way tour of a Murano glass factory
During your excursion you will get the opportunity to see first-hand the great care that these artisans put into their trade and watch them transform an indistinct lump into a graceful object.
- Rialto Bridge: 2min / 170m by foot
- St Mark's Square: 5min / 400m by foot
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco (grand art museum): 20min / 1.3km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each of the 32 luxurious guestrooms at Hotel Ai Reali is elegantly furnished in a typical Venetian style, with ornately painted ceilings and glistening chandeliers sitting alongside modern amenities, to create a haven of comfort in the Floating City.
- Comfort Room (14m² / max. 2 person): Each room in this noble Venetian residence exudes sophistication & antique charm.
- Classic Room (18m² / max. 2 person): These rooms are all furnished in warm Venetian style with antique textile on the walls, ancient wooden flooring or the typical "Venetian terrace", which can be found in the most elegant aristocratic palaces.
- Deluxe Room (25m² / max. 2 person): These regal rooms combine the elegance of the old aristocratic house with modern comforts. These rooms also feature a separate seating area.
- Junior Suite (38m² / max. 3 person): These rooms feature sumptuous Venetian style, many of them also feature a small fireplace that dates back to the late 1600s.
- Luxury Suite (65m² / max. 3 person): Step into an elegant room where the walls are adorned with richly designed wallpaper & the ornate furniture will conjure up the image of a bygone era.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.