We Love —
- Venice speaks for itself; a truly magical and enchanting city that will forever etch itself into your memory.
- Return to the hotel where you will be tempted by a sunset cocktail and tasty snacks, whilst admiring the panoramic views from the hotel’s rooftop terrace.
- The famous Gandoli theatre is directly opposite and the surrounding boutique-lined streets make this the perfect location for shopping.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Venice, San Marco —
Your hotel is in one of the most famous sestiere (districts) in Venice, home to one of the world's most iconic squares: St Mark's. Upon entering this city's bustling hub you will marvel at the cluster of grand restaurants and casual cafes, as well as the extensive souvenir shops and exclusive boutiques. As you pass under the intricately carved St. Mark's Clocktower you will be greeted by the flamboyant style of the Doge's Palace on one side and the soaring Campanile bell tower on the other. Your eye will be irresistibly drawn to the perfectly framed vast lagoon and beyond that art-filled Church of San Giorgio Maggiore.
- St Mark's Square: 3min / 250m by foot
- Rialto Bridge: 4min / 300m by foot
- Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (gothic church filled with beautiful artwork): 8min / 550m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Each room features elegant furnishings, soft lighting & rich fabrics that have been combined to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Classic Room (15m² / max. 2 persons): These welcoming and elegant rooms are furnished with rich fabrics and refined Murano lampshades.
- Deluxe Room (18m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): These carefully furnished and feature are decorated with quality Venetian fabrics and Murano glass wall lights, creating a very pleasant atmosphere.
- Junior Suite (26m² / max. 3 persons): As you enter this room you will find refined decor & high quality fabrics that leads into a luxurious bathroom that has been outfitted in Italian marble.
- Suite (26m² / max. 3 persons): The exclusive and spacious suite is charmingly furnished with quality Venetian fabrics in a symphony of colours and lights. It also includes an elegant day area waiting for you to plan the next day's antics in.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: Welcome drink at the bar & a complimentary fruit basket in your room
You can also enjoy a drink in the hotel's laid back bar and thanks to your hotel's sublime location you are perfectly placed to dine on traditional local fare at one of the many nearby restaurants. Just wander down the winding streets and you will find gastronomic gems that exudes traditional charm & delicious treats.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.