We Love —
The Carnival Palace seamlessly blends contemporary features with elegant and authentic Venetian furnishings
Venice speaks for itself; a truly magical and enchanting city that will forever etch itself into your memory
When night falls, guests can savour a cocktail whilst admiring typical Venetian views from the waterfront terrace, and dine on traditional local fare at one of the many nearby restaurants
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Venice, Cannaregio Canal —
There are many restaurants and typical bars surrounding the hotel where you can enjoy drinks and a cicheto, a classic Venetian snack. Near the hotel, you'll find the Jewish quarter with its typical houses, synagogues and excellent kosher restaurants. Built in the 14th century, the Ghetto - the oldest in the Western world - is a quaint area of Venice that is worth visiting.
Close to the main public transportation hubs, the Sta. Lucia train station and the Piazzale Roma car park, Carnival Palace Hotel is perfect for anyone travelling by air, train or car.
- Chiesa di San Geremia (18th century church where St Lucy's relicsare displayed): 8min / 650m by foot
- Rialto: Bridge: 25min / 2km by foot
- Grassi Palace: 25min / 2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The captivating interiors mimic its beautiful surroundings in the city of canals, and all rooms boast a view of either the quiet garden area or the Cannaregio Canal.
The spacious and bright guest rooms at Carnival Palace Hotel boast beautiful views of the Cannaregio Canal or the landscaped garden.
- Superior Double (20m² / max. 2 persons): The opulent decor and eye-catching design create a sophisticated area for you to relax
- Luxury Double (25m² / max. 2 persons): These spaces are splendid & elegant rooms with every comfort you'll need and lovely garden views.
- Luxury Double with Canal View (25m² / max. 2 persons): This regal room looks out on divine views of the Cannaregio Canal & Tre Archi Bridge
- Luxury Triple (27m² / max. 3 persons): This hotel offers a wide range of colours and furniture in the perfect Venetian style & this room has extra space to accommodate more people.
- Tripla De Luxe Vista Canale (27m² / max. 3 persons): All of the space of the triple room but with romantic views over Venice's second largest canal, this room will transport you back in time to Venice's heyday.
- Suite (35m² / max. 4 persons): This room is perfect for a unique & unforgettable stay in an elegant, exclusive setting with a day area and romantic garden views.
- Suite Vista Canale (45m² / max. 4 persons): Luxuriate with spacious room that feature parquet floors, Carrara marble & high quality amenities that will make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Suite Terrace (45m² / max. 4 persons): Treat yourself to a beautifully designed suite that leads onto a private terrace where you will find an open-air Jacuzzi...the ultimate romantic atmosphere in this charismatic city.
- Red Suite Canal (35m² / max. 2 persons): Revel in the luxury of this exclusive suite which features wonderful views, 2 terraces & an outdoor Jacuzzi just waiting for you to sink into.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A complimentary glass of prosecco & a 10% discount at the hotel's bar
In this little paradise, you'll find 'The Mask', a bar with a long wine list and delicious drinks to sample in the garden or overlooking the Cannaregio Canal.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.