We Love —
- Venice speaks for itself; a truly magical and enchanting city that will forever etch itself into your memory.
- Located in the historic centre, in the Castello quarter, the former palace now home to the 4-star hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the emblematic St Mark’s Square.
- Overlooking a typical Venetian canal, this historic palace features medieval charm that will ignite your imagination, enhancing your stay in this captivating city.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Venice, San Marco —
Your hotel is in one of the most famous sestiere (districts) in Venice, home to one of the world's most iconic squares: St Mark's. Upon entering this city's bustling hub you will marvel at the cluster of grand restaurants and casual cafes, as well as the extensive souvenir shops and exclusive boutiques. As you pass under the intricately carved St. Mark's Clocktower you will be greeted by the flamboyant style of the Doge's Palace on one side and the soaring Campanile bell tower on the other. Your eye will be irresistibly drawn to the perfectly framed vast lagoon and beyond that art-filled Church of San Giorgio Maggiore.
- St Mark's Square: 3min / 250m by foot
- Rialto Bridge: 4min / 300m by foot
- Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (gothic church filled with beautiful artwork): 8min / 550m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
This hotel epitomises the distant past of Marco Polo’s Venice, suspended between the west and the east, with soft lighting, rich decorations and antique furniture.
Old-world charm is seen in abundance in the Aqua Palace Hotel. The warm and welcoming guestrooms combine an aura of tranquillity with modern facilities and comforts.
- Elegant Double Room (16m² / max. 2 person): These elegant and comfortable rooms features a large bed that is swathed in rich fabrics.
- Junior Suite (23m² / max. 3 person): With furniture from the 1500s and fine finishing touches, these rooms offer first-rate amenities and services in the historic quarter of Castello.
- Suite (43m² / max. 4 person): This spacious & elegant residences are the ideal spot relax with your excellent view of Rio della Guerra.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: Complimentary traditional biscuits & bottle of prosecco
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.