We Love —
- Hotel Carlton International offers comfortable rooms, pretty gardens and a swimming pool in a peaceful atmosphere.
- Located in the heart of Sorrento, just 100 metres from Piazza Tasso, it is the perfect spot to discover the colourful lanes and boutiques. Add our car hire option to explore the beautiful coastline with ease.
- Stay in a Garden View Room and enjoy a treat for the senses with your included Gastronomic Tour!
Customer reviews —
Please note: This offer is non-refundable
Your Destination —
If you wish to add car hire, the historic archaeological sites Pompeii and Herculaneum are just a short trip away, as is the chic island of Capri, energetic Naples (the birthplace of pizza!) and picturesque Positano.
Hotel Carlton International 4* —
Interiors are bright and airy, surrounded by a colourful garden filled with fragrant orange trees and quiet corners of shade and tranquillity.
The large swimming pool has a spacious area for sunbathing and the snack bar is perfect for trying local specialities and cocktails.
- 72 guest rooms
- Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Snack bar
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Garden View Room.
Just for you: One bottle of Prosecco and fresh fruit on arrival
Sleeps up to
All rooms have private facilities with a shower, direct telephone, hairdryer and satellite TV.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The hotel's snack bar serves light refreshments and beverages throughout the day.
Your complimentary dinner will be at a well known, nearby restaurant 'Dolce Vita Style' and includes a set menu of 3 courses, drinks not included. This will be booked on the evening prior to your departure day.
Just for you: Gastronomic Tour —
A gastronomic tour is included in your package:
Start: 9:30 End: 1:00
- Meeting point next to Piazza Antiche Mura, in via Fuorimura 7, at 8:30 am.
- Escorted tour of the beautiful lemon gardens, then a tasting of limoncello, jams and confectionery.
- Visit to the cheese factory, together with a tasting of dairy products, including Provolone del Monaco, served with cold cuts and a glass of wine.
- Pizza Making, with preparation and tasting, eventually served with a homemade cake and coffee.
Optional Excursions —
You may choose to add the following packages to your booking for an additional fee.
Discover Sorrento coast and Capri
This 8-hour tour includes the following:
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way, you will admire the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a Roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
*Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
Pompei Half Day Shared tour
One of Italy's most visited tourist attractions, the fascinating ruins of Pompeii are Europe’s most compelling archaeological site. Come here to walk amongst the spectacularly well-preserved ruins and be transported back to 79 AD when the mighty Mount Vesuvius laid waste to the-then thriving commercial centre. Enjoy a half day tour of this picturesque, historic archaeological site - you will be taken around to learn about Pompeii from an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide.
Your Journey to Hotel Carlton International —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Naples airport to Hotel Carlton International: 52.2km / 1h
Please note: There is no parking at the hotel. The closest parking costs 20.00 EUR per day