We Love —
- Discover a charming and intimate hotel hidden away amongst the vineyards
- Take in the stunning views of the countryside
- Treat yourself to a wine tasting session and discover locally produced wines
- Rent a bicycle and explore the surrounding areas
Permanent Collection —
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... you will find them year-round on Voyage Privé. If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. The prices of the Permanent Collection match the lowest market rates. They are continually being updated, so you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
You will fall instantly in love with the charming rooms of the hotel, boasting a perfect combination of Tuscan simplicity and luxurious elegance. The Florentine style furniture, terra cotta tiles and exposed beams will make you feel at home.
-Courtyard Club (20 m² / max 2 persons): Located in the main house, the Courtyard Club rooms provide the perfect setting for a Tuscan retreat, offering a beautiful view of the hotel courtyard.
- Hill Top Terrace Deluxe Room (30 m² / max 2 persons): The Deluxe rooms feature a private terrace and two windows, one overlooking the hotel courtyard and the other overlooking the surrounding olive groves.
- Olive Grove Junior Suite (35 m² / max 2 persons): Nature lovers will enjoy looking out over the endless olive groves from the Junior Suite's fully equipped terrace.
- Vineyard Suite (50 m² / max 2 persons): For total immersion in Tuscany's postcard perfect landscapes, choose the Vineyard suite, a spacious room looking out over the vineyards.
- Conti di San Bonifacio Suite (65 m² / max 2 persons): With its romantic atmosphere, the Conti di San Bonifacio Suite is the ideal choice for a honyemoon. The room is flooded with natural light thanks to the many windows offering panoramic views of the hills, the vineyards and the olive groves.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.