We Love —
- Nestled in the countryside, this polished spa hotel, dating from the 17th century, is located just 13 km from Lago di San Casciano and 25 km from the Etruscan village of Chiusi.
- The hotel, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is set in one of the most enchanting corners of Tuscany, ensuring guests are ideally based to explore this beautiful region to the fullest.
- Don’t miss the chance to stay in this amazing hotel, winner of the World Spa Awards as the World's Best Countryside Hotel Spa!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The impressive archaeological sites of Sovana and Chiusi are just a short drive from the hotel, and guided tours are available if pre-booked. Outdoor activities include mountain biking, walking tours, horse riding and golf at one of the nearby courses. Food and wine connoisseurs will find plenty of restaurants in the local vicinity to whet their appetites, and the hotel can organise a variety of tours and tastings, including the prestigious wineries of Brunello di Montalcino.
Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa 5* —
An extensive spa centre, the Fonteverde Resort offer various treatments and medical consultations as well as natural thermal hot waters, seven swimming therapeutic pools, a holistic centre and beauty centre. The Restaurant Ferdinando I serves an assortment of traditional Tuscan cuisine and a selection of Italian Spa cuisine dishes.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Privilege Room and a Privilege Valley Room.
Sleeps up to
Privilege Valley Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members have the opportunity to Upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free access to the thermal pools and the Bioaquam circuit
- Free access to the wellness centre
- Free access to the Turkish bath and sauna
- Complimentary morning excursion with the instructor
There are seven pools of different sizes, including a large outdoor pool connected to a smaller indoor one, a state-of-the-art Bioaquam circuit, and a balneotherapy pool where colours and aromas are used to create a soothing atmosphere.
Outdoor activities for all the family to enjoy include mountain biking, walking tours, horse riding and golf.
All guests have free access to thermal pools, the fitness centre, Turkish bath, sauna and can take part in a fitness hike with a trainer.
Your Journey to the Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).