We Love —
- Stay in a restored Travertine mansion
- Savour the cuisine at Michelin starred All'Acquacotta restaurant
- Relax in the hot springs and Spa
- Improve your swing on the 70 hectare golf course
Permanent Collection —
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... you will find them year-round on Voyage Privé. If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. The prices of the Permanent Collection match the lowest market rates. They are continually being updated, so you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The variety of rooms at the 4* Terme Di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort will suit all tastes. Whether you are looking for simplicity, comfort or luxury. Whatever you choose, you will find elegant and refined decor; the fixtures and fittings blending perfectly with the soft and natural colours.
- Comfort Room - Single use (approx. 20 m² / max 1 person): The simplest of all! Suitable for a single person looking for a peaceful escape. It will charm you with its view of the natural thermal spring or the Tuscan hills.
- Comfort Room (approx. 20 m² / max 2 persons): This is the ideal room for a romantic stay. Let yourself be seduced by its large double bed (Queen Size). The room is perfectly located in the historic building of the resort.
- Superior Room (approx. 25 m² / max 3 persons): This elegant and comfortable room is finely decorated and in soft and relaxing colours. The view is mainly on the magnificent thermal water spring, and some face the parkland bursting with pine trees.
- De Luxe Room (about 35 m² / max 3 persons): This is the room you need for exceptional stays. Each room has a living room as well as a bedroom with King Size beds and a full travertine bathroom. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Tuscan hills, some rooms are equipped with a small private courtyard and garden.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The Gourmet All'Acquacotta des Thermes de Saturnia Spa & Resort Restaurant, located inside the hotel, offers the best Tuscan style dishes, with unusual and refined combinations, inspired by the philosophy of "pleasure comes from well-being ", designed by Chef Alessandro Bocci. An incomparable culinary style that values quality ingredients from local organic and biodynamic cultures such as La Maliosa oil, Tuscan extra virgin IGP and Demeter.
At the prestigious Aqualuce restaurant you can enjoy a candlelit dinner in front of the magic of the Thermal Water Spring. Savour authentic Tuscan dishes with flavours ranging from fish from the Tyrrhenian Sea to Morellino di Scansano red wine.
The Spa is haven of peace and quiet. Relax with an expert massage or swap between the sauna, Roman bath, steam bath, hot water pools, waterfalls and jacuzzi. To keep fit, go to the fitness centre or see one of the specialists in naturopathy for some health advice and to make the most of your holiday.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.