We Love —
- Stay in the heart of a romantic Neo-Renaissance villa
- Find a seat on the hotel's terrace and admire the panoramic view of the city
- Wander the establishment's magnificent private gardens
- Walk to the Arno River on foot!
Permanent Collection —
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... you will find them year-round on Voyage Privé. If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. The prices of the Permanent Collection match the lowest market rates. They are continually being updated, so you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Nestled in the hotel garden, in the middle of a variety of old and different trees hides the The Villa la Vedetta's 18 rooms and suites. In these refined and luxurious spaces you will find a few small gifts, from us, waiting in your room upon your arrival, a bottle of wine as well as basket of fruit (per room, per stay).
- Romantic Room (20 m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the "Little Romantic Villa" the Romantic Rooms boast a sophisticated interior decoration of velvet and silk, marble and mosaics. They have a shower or a whirlpool bath and luxury toiletries from the brand Ortigia are provided for you.
- Grand Deluxe Room (35 m² / max. 2 persons): The Grand Deluxe Rooms are particularly bright thanks to their large windows that look out towards Florence and the gardens. They all have a whirlpool bath, perfect for relaxing after a day of being out and about the city.
- Deluxe Suite (40 m² / max. 3 persons): Decorated with care, the Deluxe Suites combine period furnishings with modern comfort. Some of them have a panoramic view of Florence while others of the gardens.
- Bellavista Suite (70 m² / 4 persons max. of which 2 adults): Distributed on two levels, the Bellavista Suite is the height of luxury and elegance. Its two large windows open toward the city so that you may enjoy the panorama at any given moment.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.