We Love —
- Stay in an idyllic setting, poised on the banks of the Arno
- Check in to a gorgeous Medici villa, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World group
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage at the Arno Spa
- Rent a mountain bike and explore the stunning Tuscan countryside!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The 37 rooms and suites of the hotel are spread out over three buildings: the Noble Villa (Villa Nobile), le Moulin (Il Mulino, 15th century) and the Cottage (Il Vilino). The rooms boast an understated Tuscan decor with lavish Renaissance details, and endless views of the Tuscan countryside...
- Deluxe Double Room (30 m² / max 2 persons): The light and spacious Deluxe Double rooms offer a classic decor inspired by typical luxurious Tuscan houses, and feature incredible views of the hotel gardens.
- Double Prestige (35 m² / max 2 persons): The Double Prestige rooms offer beautiful views of the Arno river or the Chianti Hills, through voluptuous colourful curtains.
- Top Junior Suite (40 m² / max 2 persons): Spread out over the hotel's three buildings, the Junior Suites feature noble fabrics and material inspired by 16th century damasks from the town of Rovezzano. Guests can take in the incredible views of the endless olive groves and cypress trees surrounding the hotel...
- Suite (50 m² / max 2 persons): The Renaissance inspired Suites feature marble, precious fabrics and a lounge area, for a relaxing break.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
For refreshments, head to the Medicean Bar or the poolside bar to enjoy Italian grappa, whiskey, brandy or cocktails, and snacks or light meals for lunch or dinner. You will also be treated to a complimentary bottle of olive oil per room and per stay!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.