We Love —
- Stay in the heart of Florence, two steps from the "Duomo" and its principal art galleries
- Settle into an entirely equipped, modern and spacious Suite
- Taste the delicious pastries at the Robiglio Cafe, right next door to the residence
- Rent a bicycle or a Segway and discover the "Piazza della Signoria" in another light
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Your Italian vacation will start with a pleasant surprise for you...which you will discover upon your arrival.
The Suites of the residence are spacious, bathed in natural light and decorated with taste. Designed to be modern and comfortable, they have been custom furnished, from chairs by Philippe Starck to pieces of furniture embellished by local artists, and teak floors that blend perfectly with the room's warm colours. So make your choice among the 3 cocoons we have available.
- Junior Suite (50 m² / max. 2 persons): Enter int the universe of this Suite composed of 2 rooms, a living area, kitchen and large bathroom.
- Deluxe Suite (60 m² / max. 3 persons - max. 2 adults): Settle into your Suite, perfectly equipped with a bedroom, dinning room, fully outfitted kitchen, living area with a sleeper sofa and a large bathroom.
- Executive Suite (75 m² / max. 3 persons - max. 2 adults): You will adore your Suite furnished with a double bed, a living area with sleeper sofa an a fully outfitted kitchen.
To help you get a relaxing start to your holidays, you can take advantage of a free grocery delivery service, you just need to let us know what you need or want and we'll have it for you at Reception before you arrive.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
N.B. Please take note of the establishment's opening hours before or when planning your travel. Reception is open from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 8 pm. During closing times, Sundays and major holidays we are always available for arrivals and for assisting guests via mobile.
Perfectly equipped, the kitchenette in your Suite will permit you to organize your meals as you wish. Next door to the residence, discover the savours of the Robiglio Cafe, ideal for tasting delicious local pastries before heading out to stroll the streets of Florence. Italy is a gastronomic paradise, do not miss out on the region's key specialties such as Tuscan bread, raisin focaccioa and la bistecca which will delight your taste buds.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.