We Love —
- Stay in this fully restored boutique hotel dating back to the years of Florentine impressionism.
- Experience Florence: from the museums and art galleries to the shopping district, the traditional cuisine, history and culture, and more...
- Unwind and relax after a day of exploring the city in a Classic Room, with complimentary 1.5 hour access to the spa included in your stay!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Its treasures need no introduction, from Michelangelo's David to churches, cathedrals, museums, or simply the general atmosphere of the city, with bustling outdoor cafés and beautiful squares.
Florence is all about sitting back to relax and enjoying the atmosphere or using the city as your base to discover other parts of Tuscany like Siena, Pisa and Lucca, brimming with vineyards and beautiful rural villages.
- Fortezza da Basso - 500 m
- Centro Congressi - 600 m
- Stazione Santa Maria Novella - 700 m
- Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore - 750 m
- Piazza della Signoria - 800 m
- Ponte Vecchio - 1300 m
- Basilica di Santa Croce - 1600 m
- Palazzo Pitti - 2300 m
- Giardini di Boboli - 2500 m
Palazzo Castri 1874 4* —
Palazzo Castri 1874 has become a superior elegant boutique hotel – a jewel of art and tradition and rated one of the best in Florence. Strategically located close to the station, it has been beautifully restored to deliver quality services.
The palazzo facade conceals a romantic secret garden in addition to a cosy spa, top fitness facilities, delicious cuisine and ideal amenities.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast stay
Just for you:
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic drink)
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One Free SPA access 1,5h, one entrance per person per stay
- Special price to enter at the SPA (22€ per person)
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Cinque Terre by boat & train
Availability: Valid every day from April to November only, in English and Spanish (French only on Sundays)
Your Journey to Palazzo Castri 1874 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).