We Love —
- Enjoy the Renaissance ambience of this 5* hotel
- Have an aperitif in the charming small private garden
- Discover traditional Tuscan flavours at the hotel's restaurant
- Head to the Oltrano district, for an authentic Italian experience
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Each of the 32 rooms and suites at the Regency Hotel reflects the elegance of the Renaissance style and the charm of a Florentine villa while offering absolute comfort.
- Classic Single or Double Room (20-25 m² / max 1 or 2 persons): Whether you are alone or accompanied, let yourself be enveloped by the comfort and refinement of the Classic Room.
- Superior Room (26 m² / max 2 persons): The Superior Rooms in Florentine style offer elegant spaces and views of Piazza d'Azeglio or the private garden: a perfect space for a romantic escape in Florence.
- Deluxe Double Room (30 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Located in the main building, the Deluxe Rooms overlook the park, Massimo d'Azeglio square or the hotel's private garden.
- Junior Suite (35 m² / max 3 persons): The Junior Suites have a separate seating area for incomparable comfort and are decorated with antique mirrors and romantic floral wallpaper.
- Suite (35 m² / max 3 persons): Treat yourself to the unique luxury of the Suite and discover a supremely refined space you will not soon forget.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
And to start each day, head to the hotel's buffet breakfast consisting of freshly baked breads, home-made croissants, cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit and eggs prepared at your convenience, accompanied by freshly pressed orange juice and an Italian coffee.
Finally, do not hesitate to visit the Il Salotto Lounge Bar: its cosy atmosphere will make you feel at ease and enjoy a coffee during the day or an aperitif in the evening.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.