We Love —
- Feast your eyes on the vast array of historical attractions, cultural sights, divine art galleries and world-famous landmarks of Florence.
- Step through the doors of this impressive 16th century building and travel back in time to enjoy a taste of Medieval Italy.
- Our members will stay in a spacious and elegant Superior Room with a Welcome Drink on arrival.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Scattered throughout the Tuscan capital are numerous grand palaces, cathedrals, gardens, parks, and elegant piazzas - perfect for relaxing with an authentic espresso and watching the world go by.
Some of Florence's most popular attractions such as Uffizi Palace, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Della Signora, Florence Duomo and Fortezza Da Basso can all be reached on foot from the hotel.
- Convent of San Marco: 322 metres
- San Marco Museum: 480 metres
- Santa Maria Novella: 1.3km
- Sant'Ambrogio Market: 1.5km
- Piazza della Signoria: 1.5km
- Strozzi Palace: 1.5km
- Palazzo Vecchio: 1.5km
- Ponte Vecchio: 1.6km
Hotel Palazzo Ricasoli —
Just for you: A welcome drink on arrival
Rooms are air-conditioned, spacious, and elegant, perfectly evoking the classic Italian character that previals throughout the hotel.
When in Italy, a trip simply isn't complete without indulging in world-famous cuisine. Start your day the Italian way with a traditional and typical Italian breakfast at the bar, splurge for an afternoon tea, or relax on the panoramic terrace, fully equipped with deckchairs and sun umbrellas.
Medieval Italian charm, refined accommodation, and unbeatable location make the Hotel Palazzo Ricasoli the ideal destination when visiting Florence.
- 100 Rooms
- Breakfast included
- Free High Speed Internet (WIFI)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Start your day the Italian way with a daily breakfast. You will enjoy your breakfast at the bar before setting out to feast your eyes on some of the world's greatest art and culture.
Your Journey to Hotel Palazzo Ricasoli —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers to Hotel Palazzo Ricasoli can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Florence airport & Hotel Palazzo Ricasoli : 25min / 7km
Looking for more options in Florence? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now