We Love —
- A fairy-tale Tuscan escape is just around the corner; expect rich wines, beguiling culture and undulating hills.
- You'll stay at Fontebussi Tuscan Resort, an ancient farming village renovated with elegance and charm.
- Swim in the two swimming pools, sample Tuscan fare, partake in peaceful yoga, and explore the rich culture of your surroundings.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Feel like looking beyond artistic lures and more inclined to more active pursuits? There are 5 golf courses just 45 minutes away by car, where guests can practise their swing in a tranquil environment.
Dreamy Tuscany, with its rich wines, beguiling culture and undulating hills, awaits your arrival…
- Arezzo: 44.4km / 44 mins
- Siena: 54.8km / 1h 5 mins
- Florence: 54.8km / 56mins
- Pisa: 136km / 1h 41 mins
- Rome: 241km / 2h 37 mins
Your Hotel —
The refined atmosphere pervades the space with elegant furnishings and charming architecture, whilst the varied amenities offer indulgent experiences.
Partake in a yoga session within the dedicated on-site yoga space, channel your inner foodie at the restaurant, and choose from two swimming pools surrounded by fragrant flowers.
- 73 rooms in total
- 170 beds located in double classic rooms, junior suite, family rooms, en suite rooms and apartment from 2 to 6 people with kitchen and private garden.
- 1 country Villa with 9 Superior / Suite and annexed lounges
- 1 swimming pool 12x25 with bar / bistros services (seasonal according to weather conditions)
- Panoramic swimming pool and one pool for children (seasonal according to weather conditions)
- Bar of small square the “Tigli”
- Restaurant with panoramic terrace “Le Terrazze di Fontebussi”
- The hall Events in the meadow of Olives, multifunctional of 285 square meters with large kitchen
- The Conference Room of 100 m.q
- 1 Fitness Area
- 1 Yoga Area
- 1 Thai Massage Center
- The Olive Park (25 hectares)
- Fontebussi’s vegetable garden
- Fontebussi’s consecrated chapel
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room
Sleeps up to
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning and Heaters
- Courtesy Kit
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may choose to upgrade to Half Board at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you: 1 wine tasting per stay
Be prepared to be enchanted at the hotel’s restaurant, where the dishes parallel the service in levels of excellence. Embark on a journey of the senses and be immersed in local flavours; the restaurant stays true to Tuscan cuisine whilst implementing creative touches and raw ingredients. Pair your gastronomic adventure with classic wines from the regional cellars, boasting ultimate quality and smooth finishes.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included in this offer.
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Pisa airport: 139km / 1h 51 mins
Looking for more options in Tuscany? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now