We Love —
- Spend a blissful holiday at Resort & Spa Le Dune within a 69 acre park of Mediterranean sand dunes, junipers and vines, gazing out to the Asinara Gulf.
- This amazing complex is made up of five hotels that house a total of 10 restaurants and 6 swimming pools.
- Choose from a Standard or Deluxe Room, and enjoy a Half Board basis whilst on this family-friendly getaway full of activities, sunshine and natural beauty!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Facing the resort, there is the Li Junchi beach at Badesi Marina which spans out for around 8 kilometres towards the Asinara Gulf, offering a stunning stretch of coastline that reaches out from the quaint town of Castelsardo as far as the exquisite cliffs of Isola Rossa. It is known to be one of the longest beaches in Sardinia and is celebrated for its fine white sand.
If you wish to explore, there's a plethora of fascinating sights in North Sardinia. Take up the chance to visit the International Straits of Bonifacio Marine Park which includes the enchanting islands of the La Maddalena Archipelago, Lavezzi and the islands of the south of Corsica, as far as the little town of Bonifacio.
Resort & Spa Le Dune 4* —
- Wi-Fi (coverage in all the reception areas and Alla Spiaggia, Le Palme, I Ginepri bars), free with your own device for 180 minutes (renewable)
- Fully equipped beach with sun loungers and beach umbrellas free on the third row (1 beach umbrella and 2 sun loungers per room while available)
- Free unattended open-air private parking
- 6 swimming pools
- Free use of the sports and activity equipment: 4 tennis courts (2 Mateco and 2 artificial turf), floodlit five-a-side football pitch with artificial turf, basketball, beach volleyball, archery field, aerobics, gymnastics, guide-led walks, jogging and dancing
- Facilities in the “La Duna Bianca” area facing the beach: bar, restaurant, games area and nursery for children
- Free medical service in the doctor’s surgery at pre-arranged times, certificates and medical examinations for a fee
- 4 reception areas and all major credit cards accepted
- Customer service
- 10 restaurants, 6 bars and homemade ice cream shop
- Fantasy Village for children set between sand dunes and juniper trees
- “Duneland” castle for the youngest guests with creative workshops, games area, cinema, soft area, dining area, nap room with cots and free bottle-feeding preparation area open 24 hours per day
- Games area and Playground
- Dune Point (information about activities at the resort), diving office, chemists’s, games arcade, clothes and handicraft boutiques, bazaar with newspapers, photographer, information office for excursions, car, scooter and dinghy hire
- Amphitheatre and evening entertainments
- Le Sabine SPA Wellness Centre
- Games arcade
- Stables for horse-riding in the area
- Canoeing, windsurf and sailing schools with catamarans
- Sports fishing (including deep sea) and pleasure boat charter with prestige boats
- Scooter, car, dinghy and pedalò hire
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room at Hotel Le Palme or a Deluxe Room at Hotel Le Sabine
Sleeps up to
All the rooms are carefully decorated by expert local craftsmen and have a fully equipped veranda with view of the Resort’s gardens, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, safe, TV, telephone, minibar and beach towels.
These elegant Deluxe Rooms are carefully decorated by expert local craftsmen and have a fully equipped veranda with view of either the resort’s gardens or the swimming pool, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, air conditioning, safe, TV, telephone, minibar, bathrobes for adults and beach towels.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - Natural spring water from the hills of Tempio Pausania and house wine included with meals (wine not included at the Romantico, Il Fico d’India, Il Leccio and Scorfano restaurants)
Your Time —
Immersed in a delightful natural setting, the wellness centre boasts three open air fresh water swimming pools at different temperatures: a Jacuzzi, a pool with water jet neck massages and water jet massage beds, this last with Jacuzzi and counter-current flow treatments. Choose from a variety of wellness treatments from an energizing ayurvedic massage to a hot sand bath.
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with British Aiways, 23kg of Cabin Baggage and 10kg of Hand Luggage.
Depart London Heathrow 10:10
Arrive Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport: 13:50
Depart Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport: 14:40
Arrive London Heathrow: 16:15
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Distance from Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport: 85.2km / 1h 38 mins
Please note: flight/train details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights/trains are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights/trains cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights/trains are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.
Looking for more options in Sardinia? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now