We Love —
- The Royal Marine 4* is a fantastic retreat with stunning views across Dublin Bay.
- Expect fine culinary offers, spacious bedrooms and wonderful spa services.
- Our members will stay in a comfortable Classic Room on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
You may add any of the following optional excursions at the next stage of the booking process:
- Visit to St. Patrick's Cathedral: A self-guided tour
- Guinness Storehouse trip: The journey begins at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continues up through seven floors filled with interactive experiences that fuse our long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history. At the top, you'll be rewarded with a pint of perfection in our world-famous rooftop Gravity Bar.
- Dublin Discovered boat tour: Come on down to Bachelors Walk to cruise in style on this 45 minutes tour. The tour takes you to the Ha’penny Bridge, before turning to go down the Liffey towards the sea. Pass under O’Connell Bridge and then head for Liberty Hall and the beautiful 18th century Custom House. From there we move on to Docklands, where iconic modern architecture sits alongside Georgian warehouses and memorials to Ireland’s past. Your boat will pass close by the Jeanie Johnston and continue as far as the Samuel Beckett (Calatrava) Bridge, where the river opens out, before returning to our starting point.
The hotel has magnificent views across Dublin Bay and a short stroll through the hotels mature garden will bring you for a relaxing walk along Dun Laoghaire Promenade and Pier.
Christmas in Dublin
The Royal Marine 4* —
The historic 4* Royal Marine Hotel in Dun Laoghaire features 228 sumptuous bedrooms that have been updated with both contemporary and traditional furnishings.
The award-winning spa boasts 9 treatment rooms, steam room, sauna, thermal suites and much more. There is also an on-site pool and extensive cardio equipment available.
- Indoor pool
- Massage services
- Wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
You may add any of the following at the next stage of the booking process:
Bottle of Champagne Montvillers Brut Ny
3 Course a la Carte Dinner
The popular Atrium Lounge boasts a bright space to meet and catch up with friends for meals and snacks throughout the day.
Your Time —
A hidden gem at the heart of the Royal Marine Hotel, the philosophy of Sansana Spa is to relax, revive and retreat.
Your Journey to The Royal Marine 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Dublin Airport to The Royal Marine 4*: 36 minutes / 22km