We Love —
- Discover these 3 Bedroom Villas with a private swimming pool, great for families or group of friends
- Wonderfully positioned to enjoy peaceful views towards the sea and Skopelos Town
- With this lofty location you get a great sense of privacy, yet are still remarkably close to the charming restaurants, shops and cafes of Skopelos Town
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
The commanding position of the Metochi Villas surveys all of Skopelos at its finest. Surrounded by lush olive groves on the mountainside and enjoying superb uninterrupted views of the Stafylos valley and across to Skopelos Town and its bay and harbour.
Despite the lofty location Metochi Villas are remarkably close to amenities, within three kilometres of the harbour and six kilometres to some of the islands best beaches with a range of activities to suit everyone. There are plenty of opportunities for walkers to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of this area with many unbeaten tracks and paths nearby.
Your Villa —
This offer is based on a 3 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool.
The interior is stylish and contemporary yet maintains a traditional Greek feel through impeccable design and finishing touches. (Interior layout of each villa varies slightly)
The hillside position and skilfully landscaped gardens and private swimming pool give you a sense of privacy despite the locality of other villas, which, coupled with the fabulous views of Skopelos harbour make it an ideal spot to enjoy the Mediterranean sun and gentle sea breezes, then at the end of a relaxing day watch the dazzling sunsets as you unwind.
Villa amenities include:
- Open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- 1 Master double bedroom & 2 twin bedrooms (or 2 twins & 1 double)
- 1 shower room & 1 bathroom both with WC’s
- Spacious balconies with views to the harbour, Stafylos valley and the mountain
- Shaded terraces and private pool
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Living room with TV (limited channels), CD and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, full cooker and dishwasher
- Maid service and linen changes on arrival day and midweek
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
10 minutes drive from the villa and you are in Skopelos town with charming restaurants, shops and cafes. Sample deliciously authentic Greek food in traditional tavernas, many of which are located on the harbour front, making dining out in Skopelos Town a delightful experience. If you don’t feel like eating out every night, then guests at this fabulous villa can use its fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, cooker and dishwasher to prepare meals.
Your Time —
One of the loveliest spots is the white-sand beach at Limnonari. A 20-minute drive from Skopelos Town, it is hidden down a slip road and set in a well-sheltered cove. Even in peak season, it is still a relatively quiet spot so you can enjoy plenty of space to spread out on the sand and enjoy a dip in the calm waters of the Aegean Sea. Head for Kastani where many of the beaches were used for the filming of hit movie Mamma Mia!
If you tire of beach life, a drive around the island offers some spectacular sights. Check out the ancient hillside monastery Evangelistria, which can be seen from Skopelos Town’s harbour. Step back in time for the day with a trip to Glossa. The village’s steep, cobbled streets and whitewashed houses with their blue shutters make it picturesque – so take your camera!
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights to Skiathos are included.
Outbound: 05:35 - 11:00
Inbound 11:50 - 14:40
Outbound: 07:00 - 12:30
Inbound 13:30 - 15:10
Outbound: 09:00 - 14:45
Inbound: 15:45 - 17:35
All flight times are local.
Transfers & Car Hire: Shared transfers are included. You will be transferred from Skiathos airport to Skopelos by a ferry or sea cat (depending on what is available), where your hired car will be waiting for you at the port.
Approx transfer time: 45 mins to 1 hour 15 mins
- Flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.
- Gatwick to Skiathos outbound flights are direct, Inbound flight operates via Volos.