We Love —
- Enjoy a relaxing break on a clifftop overlooking the Aegean sea and the Lindos acropolis
- Discover the hotel's traditional architecture, reminiscent of 17th century Greek culture
- Admire the sculptures and mosaics dotted around the establishment
- Stroll along the streets and alleys of Rhodes Old Town
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be greeted with a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival (one per person).
The authentic and welcoming suites at Melenos Lindos are nestled on little terraces overlooking the Aegean sea. Whichever room you choose, you will find a local speciality waiting for you upon arrival...
- Double Suite (35 m² / max. 3 persons): The simple and cosy Double Suite features a partial sea view.
- Senior Suite (35 m² / max. 3 persons): The two Senior Suites share a terrace with a sea view, and each one also features a second private terrace with a partial sea view.
- Superior Suite (38 m² / max. 3 persons): Overlooking the Port of Lindos, the Superior Suite's large terrace is the perfect place to unwind after a long day's sightseeing.
- Honeymoon Suite (35 m² / max. 2 persons): The Honeymoon Suite boasts a romantic decor with a four poster bed and a vaulted ceiling. The room also features a hammam in the bathroom and a patio with a retractable roof for an intimate getaway.
- Master Suite (50 m² / max. 4 persons): The spacious Master Suite features two bedrooms and a bathroom. Take in the breathtaking views of the sea and the acropolis from its high terrace.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Head out of the hotel to explore the surrounding areas and discover the island's beautiful beaches and magnificent archaeological vestiges.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.