We Love —
- Located on the Greek island of Rhodes, the Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa 5* is a luxurious getaway situated across from the beautiful Aegean Sea!
- With the World Heritage Medieval Town of Rhodes City just a short drive away, this unique hotel combines the urban feel of a city break with relaxing resort charm.
- Our members benefit from a choice of three different room styles, with complimentary fresh fruit and a bottle of local wine provided on arrival!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The ancient city of Rhodes is located at the northern tip of the island, and famously was once home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Colossus of Rhodes. This giant bronze statue that once stood in the harbour was completed in 280 BC but was destroyed in an earthquake in 224 BC. No trace of the statue remains today, however, the story remains popular with tourists from all over the world.
Historical sites on the island of Rhodes include the Acropolis of Lindos (46km), the Acropolis of Rhodes (2.2km), the Temple of Apollo (3km), Rhodes Old Town (walled medieval city) (5km), the Palace of the Grand Masters (5.5km), Kahal Shalom Synagogue in the Jewish Quarter, the Archaeological Museum, the ruins of the castle of Monolithos and the castle of Kritinia.
Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa 5* —
The hotel boasts a wide variety of room types which all come complete with chic furniture and floor to ceiling windows, providing spectacular views across the Aegean Sea both during the day and as the sun sets. The state of the art Thalasso Spa Centre is also a welcome addition to the resort grounds, acting as a great place to escape to for an afternoon of rejuvenation. Escape the heat within the cooling jet pools, or ease away any tensions from your sports with a soothing massage.
The Atrium hotel's boast some of the finest facilities in all of Rhodes. Combining authentic Greek hospitality with innovative design, these luxury spa hotels are ideal for guests of all ages. In 2019, the Atrium hotels will be expanding their services, allowing guests to benefit from the up-scale facilities of all three hotels! Travel to each hotel and enjoy 3 main restaurants, 13 a la carte restaurants, 9 bars and cafes and three exclusive spa centres! With 10 pools spread out across the three resorts, alongside sporting facilities and other activities, this unlimited access is sure to be a highlight of your trip.
Upgraded services across the Atrium hotels include:
- A complimentary welcome drink and refreshing towel upon arrival
- Free WiFi in all guest rooms and indoor/outdoor public areas
- Improved room facilities with Nespresso machines, full capsule boxes and complimentary water
- Free refreshing fruit or drink around the sunbeds (approx 12 pm daily)
- Increased staff to ensure tailor-made service for guests
- Pool service with fresh towels and a day menu
- Daily turn-down service with a small treat
- Dine around option for all guests staying on a Half Board or Full Board Basis
- Early breakfast (6 am - 7 am), Prolonged breakfast hours (7 am - 11 am), or Late breakfast (11 am - 12 pm) available
- Management cocktail hour with drinks and canapes twice weekly
- Additional a la carte menu for lunch buffet with waiter service offered for Half Board and Full Board guests
- Kid's space and time for fun and educational activities
- All rooms with Jacuzzi baths
- Incredible spa centres with Hammam, Sauna, Solarium, Affusion shower, Chromotherapy, Hydrobath and Hair Salon
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Side Sea View Room, a Deluxe Sea View Room, or a Deluxe Sea View Room with Pool.
Just for you:
- Complimentary bottle of local wine and fresh fruit basket in the room on arrival
Deluxe Side Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Sea View Room with Pool
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
The stunning views from the main restaurant are breathtaking. Breakfast is provided for a great start to your day and buffet & waiter service at dinner allows guests time to unwind before a drink in the bar. Themed dinners also offer a range in variety and choice.
A rooftop restaurant with exceptional Gourmet dishes and views that amaze. A combination of Greek cuisine with International favourites. A memorable culinary experience like no other.
A beautifully decorated restaurant inspired by Asian cuisine. Located on the roof floor with unobstructed sea views - the Asian inspired restaurant serves an extensive dinner menu with a fusion of flavours and colours.
The very best of Greek cuisine. Using all the ingredients and recipes that have made Greek cuisine famous all these years - Enjoy healthy and tasty meals by the pool!
A selection of Mediterranean cuisine with pasta and pizza options. Alfresco dining experience by the poolside.
Sit back and soak in the atmosphere of the all-day bar, where guests are encouraged to treat themselves whenever they desire.
The elements of water and nature can be found in all the hotel's public areas. The main swimming pool is complete with the Rotonda Bar offering cool beverages and snacks.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free entry per adult to the Thalasso Spa (Heated pool, sauna, hammam - 14+ only)
A state of the art purpose built area. Luxury and innovative beauty treatments that replenish the body and soul while complemented with the signature products of French brand Thalgo. Indulge in various massages and body and facial beauty packages along with a hair salon. The heated indoor fresh-water pool in combination with jet-massages, aqua beds and a whirlpool guarantee complete rejuvenation, relaxation and well being.
Beach Area & Water Sports
Ixia Bay offers a long stretch of pebble and sand beachside and is famous for its water sports, including windsurfing and kite surfing. It is also a favourite for relaxing under parasols and is easily accessible via a pathway under the road.
Discover the underwater beauties with a diving session. Book through reception with Water Hoppers and the specially trained and certified staff will guide you on a quest.
Do you fancy a game of tennis or squash? Equipment is provided and bookings can be made at the Reception Desk.
Your Journey to the Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).