We Love —
- This hotel displays a modern take on Belle Epoque elegance, the ultimate in graceful living with the services and amenities of a five-star-plus luxury resort
- Bathe on 10 km of golden sand lapped by the pristine waters of the Ionian Sea, awarded with the Blue Flag by internationally recognised organisations
- The 4,500 m² spa promises pure pleasure, beautifully designed like a complex of Greek temples with a wealth of facilities
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Peloponnese is one of Greece's most unspoilt regions, renowned as much for its archaeological treasures as its outstanding natural beauty. Myths and legend lie around every corner of the mountainous landscape, which is dotted with colourful villages and fragranced by olive and citrus trees, herbs and flowers.
An abundance of sandy beaches, cultural and historical experiences and warm Greek hospitality makes the region the ideal destination for family holidays.
There are many places worth your visit close by:
- Unique ancient monuments like the temple of Apollo Epikouros
- Traditional settlements like the picturesque Lambeia
- The colourful villages of Andritsena, Karytena and Dimitsana
- The famous mineral springs of Kaiafa
- The seaside settlements of Kourouta and Arkoudi well known for their intense night life and the unique sunset over the Ionian Sea
- The fabulous Forest of Foloi, that used to give shelter to the mythical Centaurs
Your Hotel —
A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Mandola Rosa Suites & Villas in Kyllini is a luxury Grecotel hotel lying on one of the longest sandy beaches in the Mediterranean on the coast of the Ionian Sea. Admire the hotel's modern take on Belle Epoque elegance with its ultra-sleek interiors, as well as its superb dining experiences and 4,500 m² Thalassotherapy spa inspired by the Ancient Greek temples.
- Prime stretch of fine sandy beach
- 54 exclusive suites & villas with private pools
- Secluded freshwater infinity pool overlooking the pristine beach
- Broad private terraces with panoramic views
- Breakfast Salon with Terraces and non-smoking areas
- Cap Voyage fine dining
- Asia Rosa Oriental Cuisine
- Sunset Main Restaurant & Sea Dunes a la carte Restaurant at the neighbouring Olympia Riviera Thalasso.
- Main House Ballroom
- Serene, spacious reading room & lounge with aristocratic flair
- The Olympia Riviera complex features: Sun Stores Holiday Boutiques, Charisma Jewellery shops, Hairdresser
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Suite —
This offer is based on a Junior Sea View Suite. Just for you: bottle of wine and fruit basket in room upon arrival.
Inside, a mahogany four-poster bed complements the ceiling's beams. Sliding French doors separate the cosy lounge area with work desk from the master bedroom with king-size bed. The sofa lounger also doubles as an extra bed.
Special care has also been lavished on the bathrooms: spacious dressing and bathing areas with marble floors.
Suite amenities include:
- Balcony/Terrace with sea view
- Hairdryer, Make-up mirror
- Electric shaver outlet (120 volts)
- Bathrobe/Slippers/Beach towels
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite LCD TV
- Mini Hi-Fi
- DVD Player
- Electronic safe
- Free Wi-Fi internet (in public areas & accommodation)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Cap Voyage is an incomparable gourmet restaurant in a location of outstanding beauty. It nestles on top of a hill on the waterfront amidst lush vegetation in the imposing shadow of Mandola Rosa Main House.
Tuck into exquisite seafood, Greek cuisine with a modern twist and the freshest regional ingredients along with an inspired selection of organic food. Indulge in delectable wines from the finest selections from Greece and the world over.
A modern concept for Asian finger food dining. Savour flavours from the East prepared for you on an Asian Kitchen Bar in the delicate and sophisticated environment of the terraces of Mandola Rosa.
Bright and cheery in the morning, a great start to a new day! Located off the main lobby, Le Salon serves breakfast daily, offering a spectacular buffet along with a la carte choices and a wide selection of home-made preserves, delicacies and traditional Greek bakery.
Le Salon combines the harmonious ambience of the elegant library with a magnificent vista over the infinity pool and the Ionian Sea of the enthralling veranda. Ideal for pre-dinner drinks, Le Salon is the definitive "lounge" in a resort of infinite treasures.
Your Time —
Just for you: one entry to the spa (thalasso pool, hammam & jacuzzi) per adult per stay.
Inspired by the Rotunda at Ancient Olympia nearby, Elixir Thalassotherapy Centre is designed like a complex of Greek temples. Illuminated in the evening, it harks back to the sanctuaries of classical Greece.
This luxury retreat combines the age-old wisdom of the Greeks, who valued the healing properties of the sea, with modern wellness regimens to relax the body and rejuvenate the spirit.
Spa facilities include:
- Aqua Elixir Thalasso Pool with wild-water corridor, cannons, bubble seats, nozzles & shower jet
- Cool Plunge Pool
- Indoor Lap Pool (October-May)
- Two Temple Open-air Whirlpools
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Temple Open-air Massage Rooms
- Steam Room
- Relaxation Loggia with Juice Bar
- Gymnasium with cardio fitness equipment
- Personal Training Room
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us.
The transfer distance is approximately 154 km (2 hours 10 minutes) from Kalamata Airport.
Looking for more options in Greece? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now