We Love —
- Enjoy the luxury of a 5 * hotel that is both rustic and elegant
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage or treatment at the hotel's spa
- Tantalise your taste buds with a meal at the Metsovo 1350 restaurant
- Discover Greek wine from one of the many surrounding vineyards
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Each of the hotel's suites has a lovely view of the landscape.
- Junior Suite Garden View (30 m² / max 2 persons): Bedroom, sitting corner, private patio with side forest view, marble bathroom are featured in this elegant suite.
- Suite Mountain View (33 m² / max 2 persons): With its terrace and high quality bedding, this suite is perfect for a luxury escape.
- Superior Suite with Mountain View (33 m² / max 2 persons): This suite features a stunning seating area and magnificent mountain views.
- Panorama Suite (35 m² / max 2 persons): With excellent views across Metsovo and the surrounding peaks, you will not want to leave your balcony for the warmth of the room’s fireplace.
- Grand Forest Suite (70 m² / max 3 persons): The finest of what the region has to offer in comfort and hospitality, combined with excellent and personalised service. Features a private veranda or patio with forest view.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Fitness enthusiasts can head to the gym which is fully equipped with cardio equiptment and weight machines.
Make the most of a complimentary ticket for an oenological excursion (per person and per stay) and explore the regions infamous vineyards.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.
Please note: Car hire is strongly recommended due to the distance from Athens airport.