We Love —
- A great choice for guests of all ages, the Grand Bleu Beach Resort 3* offers daily activities, a stretch of private beach, a relaxing spa and a mini club.
- The stunning island of Evia is an unspoiled paradise of lofty mountains, crystal clear waters and charming villages - add our car hire to explore with ease!
- During their stay, our members can enjoy a Double Garden or Sea View Room, complete with Half Board dining and a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
It is a great holiday destination due to its stunning landscape and scenery, with lofty mountains, crystal clear waters and charming villages. Your hotel is located in a prime spot for discovering the island's natural beauty, from the majestic Mount Dirfys to the ancient Eretria Acropolis.
Grand Bleu Beach Resort 3* —
Those looking to relax will love the pool, sauna, wellness treatments, jacuzzi and the various bars – the main bar, the poolside Thalassa bar and the Zorba beach bar. Those who wish to partake in activities will have a plethora to choose from – from beach volleyball to cooking!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Double Garden View Room and a Double Sea View Room.
Double Garden View Room
Sleeps up to
Double Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Upgrade from Half board to All Inclusive (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks) for 01/04/2020 - 30/04/2020 & 01/05/20 - 31/05/2020 & 01/09/2020 - 30/09/2020
- Complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- 10% Discount at the hotel's restaurant and bar
- One free light lunch for stays of 5 nights per room per stay
The hotel's main restaurant offers buffet-style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All dishes are made from local products and the chef prepares local specialities based on Greek recipes, resulting in a delicious Mediterranean feast.
Tavern and Beach bar
The Blue Lounge tavern offers Greek specialities on the hotel's private beach. Guests are served dishes à la carte and may enjoy grilled dishes selected from fine local ingredients.
Where all the action takes place. Enjoy a drink or a snack whilst the animation team invite you to join in on daily activities.
The Main bar is open during those cold rainy days. Sit by the fireplace and sip on your favourite drink while gazing at the beach.
The hotel also offers a special romantic 'lobster night' on the dock or a custom-made picnic basket - both bookable at reception.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Have a penchant for good wine? Visit the Lykos winery and learn of the origins of this fascinating family winery. And to wind down from all these activities, the hotel offers a wonderful sauna and jacuzzi along with a diversity of relaxing treatments.
Your Journey to the Grand Bleu Beach Resort 3* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).