We Love —
- Enjoy a stay in a hotel that blends harmoniously with nature. Perched on a hillside overlooking breathtaking views, the Grand Forest Metsovo is nestled in a pristine pine forest - car hire is essential in order to explore this wonderful region!
- Ideally located in the countryside of Metsovo, a few minutes from the junction on Egnatia Motorway and 15 minutes from the bustling centre of Metsovo Town
- Take a deep breath of fresh air and unwind in total relaxation surrounded by nature
Customer reviews —
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Metsovo holds a great reputation in traditional gastronomy with a wealth of local products like cheeses and wine. Together with its architectural uniqueness, the town represents a typical example of a well-preserved and vivid place. Its geographical location and ease of access makes Metsovo an ideal starting point for unique and unforgettable getaways in an alternative, diverse and promising part of Greece.
245 km from Thessaloniki, car hire is essential for access and to explore the area. This can be added in the next stage of the booking process.
Your Hotel —
With services unique to the region, sincere hospitality is guided by a passion for quality. Grand Forest Metsovo welcomes guests to enjoy their culinary suggestions, to indulge themselves in the Fontus Spa with the two swimming pools and to choose from dozens of experiences the surrounding area has to offer.
Cooking and sommelier classes
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Junior Suite.
Room features/facilities include:
- Balcony with stunning views of the surrounding mountain peaks
- Open fireplace in beautifully furnished living room
- King size bed with beautiful plush duvets, anatomic mattresses, high quality bed linen and a range of pillows to choose from
- Centrally controlled room temperature
- Marble bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower cabin all superbly equipped with hairdryers, magnifying mirrors and designer toiletries. Separate WC.
- Digital telephones, HD TVs with satellite reception and complimentary WIFI internet access and mini stereo docking system
- Fully stocked mini-bar and complimentary espresso and tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box (can hold laptop).
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay. This includes breakfast and a 3 course set menu dinner daily (in the main restaurant)
Just for you: welcome drink on arrival.
With the signature of well-awarded Chef Hector Botrini, respect for the local culinary traditions and a wealth of fresh produce of the season, Grand Forest Metsovo have carefully created the restaurants' menus, sure to please lovers of fine flavours and stunning views.
Your Time —
Just for you: 15% discount on all Spa therapies, free use of wet area when purchasing a spa therapy session, free use of indoor heated pool, free use of the gym, free use of outdoor pool (during summer), free sunbeds, umbrellas and towels & free tickets to Averoff Zinery/Averoff Gallery
Spa & Well-being
Well-being, indulgence, rejuvenation and relief are just a few words that describe the effects of treatments by Fontus Spa that use only pure, gentle and environmentally-friendly products. The services menu is based on herbs and scents of Greek tradition and uses rituals based on local diversity and culture.
The Averoff Gallery
The Averoff Gallery, also known as the Averof Art Gallery of Metsovo, is an art museum in Metsovo. It was built in 1985 and inaugurated in 1988. In 1994 the building was extended to include a new wing and its facilities were updated. Its initial collection consisted of 200 paintings and sculptures of Greek artists of the 19th and 20th century, which are still part its permanent exhibition.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included. These can be added at the next stage of the booking process at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (where available). The distance between Thessaloniki airport and the hotel is approximately 245 km.
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (where available).
Guests are advised to hire a car as it is essential for getting out and about and exploring the local area.
Travelling from Thessaloniki airport is recommended as though Preveza airport is closer, travelling from Thessaloniki is much easier and takes the same amount of time when driving on the Egnatia Odos Motorway.