We Love —
- The Pleiades are a collection of just 9 luxurious, individually designed villas with stunnning views overlooking the Gulf of Mirabello - a great choice for families, groups or those who just want a bit of privacy and luxury
- Set on a hillside between Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda the peaceful location ensures a quiet break but with easy access to both of these popular resorts - car hire is recommended to ensure you get the most out of this property
- Our members will enjoy a stay in either a 2 or 3 bedroom property with breakfast served daily in their villa. Enjoy a dinner at sister hotel Domes of Elounda during your stay including access to their beach and kids club!
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
The town is a cosmopolitan tourist resort which has maintained, to a great extent, its traditional feel, especially around the lake. It's a wonderful town which offers everything from shopping, tavernas, restaurants, and traditional Greek culture, including a number of archaeological museums and sites nearby.
Special sites include the sunken ancient city of Elounda, parts of which we can see under water. Visit several beautiful and undiscovered coves and beaches, an aquarium, water park, and golf course all at under a 30 minute distance!
The chapel of Aghios Nikolaos lies on port's peninsula. This is where small boats set off to visit the islet of Spinalonga, with its Venetian castle, from Victoria Hislop's best selling novel "The Island". The town is also connected to the Cyclades (Melos), Cassos, Carpathos, Cos, Rhodes and the port of Piraeus.
Your Resort —
Just for you: free access to the Domes of Elounda beach, pools and kids club
This stunning complex houses 9 luxurious, individually designed villas by renowned designer Olyvia Siskou, all with private pools. It hangs over the hillside overlooking Mirabello Gulf, between Elounda and Aghios Nikolaos. Each villa has its own style of interior décor and furnishing, but the extremely high standard of accommodation is universal to all.
The Villas are contemporary, luxurious and spacious, and offer the combination of an independent villa holiday with the advantage of hotel-style service. Awarded by Conde Nast Johansens as well as World Luxury Hotels in 2007, Pleiades Villas are suitable for couples, groups or families. Relax in comfort and serenity and take the opportunity to order breakfast and meals on your private terrace or by your pool.
Along with your private villa, you also have a friendly and helpful staff standing by waiting to provide you with all the services of a 5-star hotel.
Free grocery delivery
Additional services (on request):
Private chamber maid
Butler service breakfast or dinner in the villa
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Villa —
Our members can choose a stay in a 2 or 3 bedroom Villa, both are complete with private pool
2 bedroom Villa
Villa amenities include:
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling (living room - bedrooms)
- Television (living room 28 '' screen - bedroom 14'') / Individual satellite receiver
- Dolby digital system / DVD player / CD Player / radio
- Direct dial telephone / direct Internet access
- Safe Box / first aid Box
- Fully equipped kitchen / four ring cooker with oven / refrigerator
- Dishwasher / microwave oven / filter coffee maker / kettle / fruit squeezer
- Washing machine / Iron and ironing board
- 100% fine bed linen / allergy proof pillows / bathrobes and sleepers
- Bath toiletries / hair-dryer / make up mirror
- Private parking
3 bedroom Villa
Your Board Basis —
Just for you: complimentary upgrade to a bed and breakfast stay (served in the Villa), a welcome package on arrival containing a bottle of wine, orange juice and mineral water and one set menu dinner at the 'Domes of Elounda' sister hotel (once per person per stay - excludes drinks)
For lunch and dinner you can take advantage of the grocery delivery service and cook your own meals in the well equipped kitchen, or alternatively visit the nearby town of Aghios Nikolaos. In town there are a range of restaurants, tavernas and bars offering a variety of menus that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included. Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. The transfer distance is approximately 65 km.
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Car hire is strongly recommended for this package