We Love —
- Luxurious facilities including a state of the art wellness centre to relax and unwind
- Ideally situated on the stunning sandy pebbled beach of Kolymbari in Chania
- Enjoy the luxury of your deluxe room with its own private pool
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
The hotel boasts a great location, just 23km from the tourist centre of Chania, with a regular bus service to and from the city. The ancient Gonia Monastery is within walking distance and is simply stunning. You can rent a car easily at the hotel and explore more of the island, such as Falassarna beach and the amazing Samaria Gorge.
Your Hotel —
Nestled in the scenic seaside village of Kolympari west of Chania in Greece the Avra Imperial Beach Resort in Kolympari Crete welcomes guests to a world of minimalist elegance with touches of luxury.
Built in May 2011, the Avra Imperial is a modern resort with minimal elements. The two elements of water and earth embrace the resort, made with the finest resources of marble, wood and local stone that complement the sleek, luxurious contemporary rooms and suites.
Avra Imperial is built within 65,000 square metres of gardens and water offering six types of suites, all with modern, state of the art décor and features.
• 2 Restaurants
• Bar / Lounge
• Outdoor/indoor pool
• Spa and wellness centre
• Fitness centre
• Tennis courts
• Table tennis
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room with Private Pool
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay
Main Restaurant, Basilico
Set on a beautiful spacious terrace overlooking the pool, the hotel's main a la carte hotel restaurant, "Basilico" offers sumptuous dining choices.
The restaurant specialises in pairing delicious menus with a variety of fine wines and organises theme-night buffet dinners with two show cooking stations for guests.
Gourmet Restaurant, Origano
Ideally situated on the beautiful beach of Kolymbari, this gourmet restaurant is situated by the hotel's beautiful pool terrace.
Boasting an impressive menu, it is the perfect place to dine al fresco for a romantic meal to remember.
A la Carte Snack Bar, Al Fresco
Serves snacks and light meals with an Italian twist throughout the day.
Your Time —
The resort’s spa and wellness centre provides a sumptuous relaxing retreat and features:
• 200 metre squared heated indoor swimming pool with pool surround cascade, 2 pool water jets and 6 stainless steel hydro massage loungers
• Temperature zone which includes steam bath cabins, Finnish sauna and ice making equipment
• Water zone, which consists of an 8m long foot path with wall-mounted water jets for a medium intensity foot massage, mist shower, bi-thermal shower, Scottish shower and a cold rain shower
• Relax zone, offering 8 heated loungers and aromatherapy equipment
• Therapy zone with therapy baths, Vichy shower, automated therapy lounger, dry float bath, healing body and face massage treatments
• Fully equipped gym & fitness centre
In addition to these excellent leisure facilities the resort also has a jewellery shop, hair salon, mini market, manicure and pedicure centre, children’s club, car rental desk and various water sports such as windsurfing and jet skiing.
Your Journey —
Flights: Direct to Chania for London Gatwick or Birmingham with charter airline.
Departure: 06:20 - 15:45
Arrival: 12:00 - 21:45
Departure: 12:45 - 22:45
Arrival: 14:45 - 00:45
Transfers: Private transfers are included (40km / 45 minutes).
Flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.