We Love —
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Ionian sea
- Switch between soft water and salty water in the pool or at the beach, which is only a few metres away
- Opt for the half-board formula and enjoy a holiday in total peace and quiet
- Discover the old town of Corfu with its little shopping streets, its arcades and its main square!
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The recently renovated bedrooms are spread out across various buildings with Mediterranean architecture, in the heart of the hotel's lush gardens. They offer all the modern comfort you need along with a contemporary decor... Just sit back and relax!
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a bottle of wine (per room and per stay) and a plate of local specialities (per room and per stay).
- Standard Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): These quiet and peaceful rooms are available with either a Sea View or a Garden View.
- Superior Room (30 m² / max 3 persons): These beautifully furnished rooms are also available with either a Sea View or a Garden View.
- Family Room (35 m² / max 4 persons): Ideal for families, these rooms feature a bedroom and a lounge, separated by a sliding door. They are available with either a Sea View or a Garden View.
- Superior Family Room (40 m² / max 4 persons): For even more comfort, you will find two sofa beds in the lounge of the Superior Family rooms, which are also available with a Sea View or a Garden View.
- Junior Suite Sea View (30 m² / max 3 persons): The modern and elegant Junior Suites feature a bedroom, a lounge area, a bathroom and a sunny terrace. You can also opt for a Junior Suite with a Whirlpool, which is equipped with a Jacuzzi.
- Junior Suite with Private Pool Garden View (40 m² / max 4 persons): Treat yourself to the luxury of your very own private pool, with a stunning view of the surrounding scenery.
- Suite Sea View (45 m² / max 3 persons): This Suite offers the perfect setting to relax, with a master bedroom, a bathroom with a bathtub, a separate lounge area with a comfortable sofa bed and a spacious, fully equipped terrace overlooking the sea.
- Suite Two Bedroom Sea View (60 m² / max 5 persons): Featuring a second bedroom, this Suite is perfect for a break with family or friends. It is also available as a Suite Two Bedroom Sea View with Private pool.
- Presidential Suite (80 m² / max 4 persons): The two Presidential Suites are the gems of the hotel, located on the top floor. Make the most of the King Size bed, marble bathroom, boudoir, and terrace... for a truly royal experience.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Those who consider fine dining to be an essential part of their holiday experience will love the restaurants at the Marbella Beach Hotel. Take a seat at the main restaurant, La Terrazza,
which serves buffet-style international cuisine and local specialities, to discover traditional flavours. For a bit of variation, you can also check out the hotel's other restaurants.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.