We Love —
- Whether you're a shopaholic, culture vulture, foodie or night owl, Berlin is one of those cities that really does have something for everyone!
- The exquisite interior of this hotel features a stunning chandelier and exquisite oil paintings.
- Housed in a historic villa surrounded by park-like gardens, the hotel is a perfect option for a stay in Germany’s capital.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf —
Recently, this area's elegant streets has seen an influx of 5* restaurants headed by well-known chefs and architecturally impressive design hotels. Due to its slough of designer shopping and more expensive rents, young people looking to party don't stay here long, creating a quieter, family-friendly atmosphere where charming street cafes thrive.
Treat your sweet tooth and skip the designer stores along Kurfürstendamm Boulevard and instead sample treats at Hamann, Berlin's oldest chocolate producer.
- Kurfürstendamm: 8min / 3km
- Charlottenburg Palace: 10min / 6km
- Tiergarten: 15min / 8km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
This hotel combines the glitz and glamour of the last century with modern conveniences unlike any other hotel.
Just for you: A complimentary mini-bar
Guest rooms showcase classical décor and spacious sizes, they are feature with top quality fabrics, plush furnishings and large bathrooms.
- Economy Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): These classical rooms look out onto the hotel's private gardens or courtyard.
- Deluxe Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): From the dark wooden furniture to the carved wardrobe, every aspect of these rooms are elegant and refined.
- Grand Deluxe Room (40m² / max. 2 persons): These high-ceilinged rooms feature a neutral colour scheme that is perfectly complimented by their ornate, dark furniture.
- Premium Room (33m² / max. 2 persons): The newly renovated Premium Rooms are designed by Patrick Hellmann himself and feature high-end amenities along with glamorous style.
- Executive Suite (50m² / max. 2 persons): The elegance of Executive Suites invites you to embark on an exclusive experience. With 50sqm, they have an entrance area, a sleeping room and a private living room especially suited for relaxing.
- Luxury Suite (65m² / max. 3 persons or 2 adults): As the name suggests, these suites are the ultimate expression of design and luxury.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink
Energise yourself every morning in the hotel's conservatory restaurant. This elegant space is flooded in light from all sides: wicker chairs, marble flooring and basket overflowing with plants all create a laid back atmosphere for you enjoy your varied buffet breakfast in.
Dine out in this softly illuminated dining room whose ornately panelled walls and twinkling candles atop white linen tables will transport you back in time. The food itself is simple, yet filling with artistic twists that set this chef's work apart.
After dinner, retire to the intimate Le Tire Bouchon Cigar Bar or recline on a sumptuous leather bound armchair in the Lobby Lounge.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.