We Love —
- Discover eclectic Berlin with a stay at the stylish Hotel Gaijin 4*, a modern hotel with Japanese-inspired interiors close to sights such as Potsdamer Platz and Tiergarten.
- Step out and experience the lively atmosphere of the city - go shopping at Alexanderplatz or explore the unique bars of Kreuzberg, there's so much to do!
- Our members can choose between a Standard Room, Superior Room or a Deluxe Room, as well as enjoying complimentary breakfast each morning for the perfect stay.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Experience grand architecture with a walk down the historic avenue Unter den Linden, which cuts the city in half between the bustling shopping district of Alexanderplatz and the Brandenburg Gate. Then, observe these busy streets from a different angle from the glass dome atop the Reichstag, a contemporary addition to the historic parliament building which was partly destroyed by fire in 1933. If you’re looking for culture, Museum Island is the place to go, a beautiful ensemble of five world-class museums including the National Gallery and the Bode-Museum.
Berlin is also a city with two sides - where you can spend your evenings exploring the quirky bars in Kreuzberg, or relaxing with a traditional German beer on the shores of one of the many lakes outside of the inner city. So whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or one that packs a punch, Berlin is the place to be!
- Tiergarten: 1.2 km / 15 min walk
- Brandenburg Gate: 3.1 km / 40 min walk
- Kufurstendamm: 1.6 km / 20 min walk
- Alexanderplatz: 5.5 km / 20 min by public transport
- Potsdamer Platz: 2.4 km / 30 min walk
- Zoologischer Garten Berlin: 1.2 km / 15 min walk
- Berlin Aquarium: 1.3 km / 15 min walk
- Museum Island: 4.7 km / 25 min by public transport
Hotel Gaijin 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Room (21-25m²), Superior Room (25-35m²) or a Deluxe Room (30-40m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary yoga mat hire
All Rooms sleep up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 15% discount on food and beverages
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Berlin WelcomeCard: Public transport, free museums, and discounts - 3 days
Skip-the-Line Ticket at the Berlin TV Tower
Berlin by Bus - 2 Days
There is also an on-board multilingual audio guide offering interesting facts about the city and its monuments.
Choose a weekend pass and recieve two free walking tours in the city.
Your Journey to Hotel Gaijin 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).